Tour Event 2021 Pebble Beach Pro Am

Lashly looks ready to kill someone.

You hate to see it … but then again I don't. You can't look away, train wreck. It brings me joy to see the Pro's come back to where I play from. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Perfect shot by Berger. Door is shut.

What a clutch round by Berger. Think he missed like 1 swing all day and then almost holed the bunker shot.
Played so freaking well today.

What a clutch round by Berger. Think he missed like 1 swing all day and then almost holed the bunker shot.

I missed about 6 holes. But everything I saw of him today was solid. How good has he been since the restart last year?

Only difference between me and Lashley's game is he implodes after nearly 4 rounds, and i Implode while setting my tee on the first tee box. Lol

Poor guy

Lashley pulling a Bryson and pounding down the bump in the green,lol. Pro tip, it’s not a spike mark (you can fix those) it’s the poa annua that’s biting you there

What will Lashley do on 18?

WHAT A PUTT TO WIN

Hit it with authority my man. What a way to slam the door!

Wow! What a putt & finish for the Hambergular! :eek:

I missed about 6 holes. But everything I saw of him today was solid. How good has he been since the restart last year?

Other than DJ he's in the conversation for having been the best on tour for sure.

Now that’s the way to win, but boy so anticlimactic now.

-7 under Sunday. Not too shabby.

Wow.

Berger should have gotten up close with a camera and shouted something to the tube of “you like that Augusta?!”

Impressive putt by Berger

I'd say a bogey free 65 to win is pretty damn impressive. What a round.

Back