2021 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

I think I'll pass on the Snack Shack color offering.

Noticed a couple new pairs of Puma shoes on some UK retailers. A new spineless shoe, ProAdapt Alphacat, and a new spikes, Ignite ProAdapt Delta Mid. Both can be seen on Function18.com.

Love the look of both....

Attachments

• Puma-ProAdapt-Alphacat-Golf-Shoes-195695-Puma-White-High-Rise-01_1080x.progressive.jpg
    Puma-ProAdapt-Alphacat-Golf-Shoes-195695-Puma-White-High-Rise-01_1080x.progressive.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Puma-Ignite-ProAdapt-Delta-Mid-Golf-Shoes-376498-01-1_1512x.progressive_07c4277a-3993-4cbd-951...jpg
    Puma-Ignite-ProAdapt-Delta-Mid-Golf-Shoes-376498-01-1_1512x.progressive_07c4277a-3993-4cbd-951...jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 6
Im telling you all, the 101 shorts are amazing.

Puma is absolutely killing it with their prints these days!
I just picked up a Cloudspun polo for the first time and the material is as amazing as people have said here.
The fit on the other hand I feel is a bit wonky. For a medium it's running a bit large, but am hesitant to move to a small. I guess I will have to go to an actual store to try some on rather than just clicking and shipping as I have been.

Puma is absolutely killing it with their prints these days!
I just picked up a Cloudspun polo for the first time and the material is as amazing as people have said here.
The fit on the other hand I feel is a bit wonky. For a medium it's running a bit large, but am hesitant to move to a small. I guess I will have to go to an actual store to try some on rather than just clicking and shipping as I have been.

I'm the same way. The first Cloudspun polo I picked up was a medium and it was pretty big on me especially in the chest and arms. Since then I have moved to a small and I much prefer the fit of the small. I think you'd be fine risking a small.

Edit: I'm 6', 165-170 lbs

Yeah? I keep looking at them but I have a hard time spending that kind of $$ on shorts haha

Yeah? I keep looking at them but I have a hard time spending that kind of $$ on shorts haha
Same! Really want them, but I don't think I want them that bad lol

I'm the same way. The first Cloudspun polo I picked up was a medium and it was pretty big on me especially in the chest and arms. Since then I have moved to a small and I much prefer the fit of the small. I think you'd be fine risking a small.

Edit: I'm 6', 165-170 lbs

Good to know - I am 5'11" and 165-170lbs as well. Thanks for the feedback!

9F2837D3-26D4-4946-A4E8-428112F3EF07.png

I am a similar size and cannot imagine trying to squeeze into a small! I look fat enough in the larges I have.

I just make sure I put on the cloudspun sportsbra in tandem with the polo to keep things in check

Noticed a couple new pairs of Puma shoes on some UK retailers. A new spineless shoe, ProAdapt Alphacat, and a new spikes, Ignite ProAdapt Delta Mid. Both can be seen on Function18.com.

Love the look of both....
Any clue why the Alphacats aren’t coming to the US until 2022? I typically really dislike Puma’s color choices, but these look perfect.

195695_02-1.jpg

Need. More. MATTR.

They are.

They're similar to last year's Weekender shorts we got for the MC, whose only weakness were the horrendous mesh pockets. They both improved and worsened the right front pocket, if that's possible. There is a much better mesh used (smaller holes -- no more tees stabbing your leg!), and less of it (half of the pocket material is the same as the shorts now). But, they added a pocket-inside-the-pocket that is a minor annoyance. My Pitchfix slid in to it unknowingly, and I thought I had lost it when I couldn't 'find' it in the main pocket the next time I needed it.

If you don't get a pair of these, you are really missing out. These are near perfect off the course.

They are.

They're similar to last year's Weekender shorts we got for the MC, whose only weakness were the horrendous mesh pockets. They both improved and worsened the right front pocket, if that's possible. There is a much better mesh used (smaller holes -- no more tees stabbing your leg!), and less of it (half of the pocket material is the same as the shorts now). But, they added a pocket-inside-the-pocket that is a minor annoyance. My Pitchfix slid in to it unknowingly, and I thought I had lost it when I couldn't 'find' it in the main pocket the next time I needed it.

If you don't get a pair of these, you are really missing out. These are near perfect off the course.
I love the pocket in pocket!:LOL:

dang, and some killer new hats.

02347301.jpg

023478-sv-min.jpg

Need. More. MATTR.
I have only picked up one MATTR polo so far, but the feel of it is amazing! I think I like it more than Cloudspun to be completely honest :eek:

Wonder if this will make an appearance next week?

I have only picked up one MATTR polo so far, but the feel of it is amazing! I think I like it more than Cloudspun to be completely honest :eek:
Same. For polos especially. SO GOOD.

Anyone going for some BD tees?

Back