2021 PUMA Golf x Arnold Palmer Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year, the birth of the PUMA Golf x Arnold Palmer Collection was born. Celebrating The King’s timeless style if it came to the modern life today. Fast forward to National Umbrella Day (yes that is a thing) and the second collaboration with Arnold Palmer Enterprises is being announced.

The personal detailing of each piece comes to life in this line which is inspired in part by the Arnold Palmer drink, a mixture of lemonade and iced tea. Each item features something reminiscent of Palmer’s taste. Be it the iconic umbrella, iced tea and lemons and quite a bit more.

Continue reading...

Oh this is amazing. Going to get expensive!

Lots of incredible options here. And a Cloudspun Crew in 4 colors....:oops:

Man, that cloudspun 1/4 zip is Fire!

Not cheap, but I am really liking the design of the polo and crew necks.

“AP Cloudspun Clubhouse ¼ Zip ($140) – While he enjoyed cardigans, if he was playing today Arnie might opt for a ¼ zip option. Available in Legion Blue Heather and Halogen Blue Heather, this Clubhouse model also features an interior print of Mr. Palmer.”

...... Damn it.

@OITW

Can't get down with the rope hat but the shirts and 1/4 zips are amazing!

Very pastel that’s for sure. Love the sweaters and a shirt or two. The rope hats are for the birds. Puma def catering to the Hipster Doofuses of the world 🤣

282146A5-602E-4A17-9FE0-B47B9D1FCE04.gif

$140 for a puma 1/4 zip? Never mind

The detailing on the inside of the yoke of the 1/4 zips is *chefs kiss*

I do like the colors. I have mixed reactions to some of the designs. I’m not feeling the iced tea.

The Lemons polos are 🔥🔥🔥

Doubt I would ever wear anything like those. The colours and patterns are not to my liking.

Wish those AP socks were in dress socks I’d buy them in a heartbeat

Wish those AP socks were in dress socks I’d buy them in a heartbeat
I bought a set of these last year. For athletic socks, they aren't super thick. I definitely wouldn't say they are dressy, but they are pretty nice.

That's some nice stuff!

“AP Cloudspun Clubhouse ¼ Zip ($140) – While he enjoyed cardigans, if he was playing today Arnie might opt for a ¼ zip option. Available in Legion Blue Heather and Halogen Blue Heather, this Clubhouse model also features an interior print of Mr. Palmer.”

...... Damn it.

@OITW

Nice - They all come in the "Horizontally Challenged" sizes.
I might pick some up off season.....

Back