2021 PUMA Golf x Arnold Palmer Collection

Yes please, the print on those polos are amazing!

Those 1/4 zips look amazing.....but $140 amazing? That is a bit rich for my blood I think 😕

I half-expected to see @OITW sitting in the golf cart here.

1612976902845.png

Awesome line, love the look.

Outside of the Signature Tipped, there's a lot of cotton in these polos.

I love those 1/4 Zips!

Arnie wore pastels. How is this hipster?

Nowhere did i say "pastel" was hipster, Just said there was a lot of paste. But some of the line is pretty hipster. (Cardigan, Rope Hats, Arnie Bomber golf jacket)

I like some of it. But i guess a serious question back would be, "When (what years) did he wear this stuff?" The answer to that question almost personifies what hipsters do. They revive old outdated looks or gear or basically anything that is the complete opposite of what is currently on point. Maybe theyll all come out and start wearing bell bottoms too! I dont think you could find a pic or Arnie in a rope hat....lol.

Examples of hipster golf: Rope Hats, Sunday Bags, Old Hickories, Persimmon, even the cardigan shown (which i ironically think is a great look and cool way to pay tribute) etc etc.

An Arnie look-a-like cardigan= Cool look and still holds today. Embracing the iced tea and umbrella = awesome. Rope Hats belong in a different category along with a few other pieces of this collection which are catering to Hipsters lol.

Btw, if you or someone else likes it....SUPER!

Putting the credit card away... there is absolutely no way I can pull anything in this collection off.

Love that grey and pink sweater, but $140 :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
will for sure be getting some of those. Very solid...

Every piece in this lineup could find it's way into my closet. So well done & like the saying goes..."Look good, play good!"

I know i've said this before but the CPG team has absolutely figured out the way to my heart (and wallet) with their apparel collections :love:

Oh my

F13B68D7-A911-476C-A918-495AF9721F88.jpeg
323F91FB-D2EA-40BD-808C-6F56CE79BE00.jpeg

This looks sooooo much better than last year's stuff. And last year was good.

Wow.

i just can't that excited over AP umbrella logos that aren't the full color version, gimme some simple options with the full color logo in all its glory

I was looking forward to this release; after scrolling through there's nothing that really screams "must have" to me.

This may be the best 1/4 zip I own

F3580763-C938-45A2-8A03-48564FF759B8.jpeg
DECC13DF-45C2-479C-9480-A4A50F18D591.jpeg
9FCB4406-0B17-41D1-B808-F8704C4F9597.jpeg

Those 1/4 zips are all gorgeous! I might have to find a way to get at least one... I'm leaning towards the Legion Blue Cloudspun...

And I also enjoy the rope hat!

I haven’t upgraded my wardrobe in a while, so I went ahead and bought a few. The price... well it was the price.

I am usually not a fan of polos with printed stuff all over it but would make an exception for these. They, and the rest of the collection, look really good.

Back