Tour Event 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic

Allegedly:

This delay won't last long. Just a tiny cell that's basically over the golf course and that's it.

Wow! Something must have happened at that US Open finish.
Maybe, but Tucker caddied for Bryson during the practice rounds earlier this week.

I just looked over at my phone wondering what you guys were talking about thinking they were back playing, then saw it was a weather delay.

Pouring it's ever-lovin' ass off here about twenty miles north of DGC.

And we’re back in 40!

Hope the rain delay doesn’t slow down Davis Thompson who’s having himself a day!

😐

Absolutely ridiculous.

Sounds like the fans stayed hydrated during the weather delay.

Fowler finishes -2 bogey free. I, and I'm sure he, will take it!

Straight down the middle for Bryson on 1. Not knowing what went on behind the scenes, I’m pulling for him to block out the noise and get it done this week.

Bryson “finally” (thanks announcers) sticks one close with a wedge! Tap-in bird to get to red figures.

So Phil may/will not return to Rocket Mortgage after Rob Snell (Detroit reporter/columnist) wrote about Phil's Gambling and a 20 yr old bet.

The offending article:

Last edited:
Bryson in tight for an eagle look! 💪

So Phil may/will not return to Rocket Mortgage after Rob Snell (Setroit reporter/columnist) wrote about Phil's Gambling and a 20 yr old bet.

The offending article:

Too bad for the tournament. I’m sure it was worth the clicks.

So Phil may/will not return to Rocket Mortgage after Rob Snell (Setroit reporter/columnist) wrote about Phil's Gambling and a 20 yr old bet.

The offending article:

Trash journalism, a total muckraking piece. And the worst part is that it was never alleged, even back then, that Phil did anything wrong. I don't blame him for being bent about it - it would be cool to see him win this tournament, not donate a penny to any of their causes, and walk away with his middle finger extended over his shoulder toward Detroit.

Too bad for the tournament. I’m sure it was worth the clicks.
I'm going to say it. This is lame by Lefty. Sure, it's old news, but nothing reported was incorrect. And neither the tournament nor the city have anything to do with what the press publishes.

And for the PGA Tour to be very tight with sports gambling operations, one of their stars having an unpaid debt owed him of 500k is a relevant story.

I'm going to say it. This is lame by Lefty. Sure, it's old news, but nothing reported was incorrect. And neither the tournament nor the city have anything to do with what the press publishes.

And for the PGA Tour to be very tight with sports gambling operations, one of their stars having an unpaid debt owed him of 500k is a relevant story.

Maybe 15 years ago, but to bring it up now is bush league, click-baiting for ego, look at me stuff. Was the juice worth the squeeze? Maybe for him but not for charitable causes. It was an irrelevant piece.

Bryson has not been sharp with his irons.

Edit: oof that was another wedge from 115 that he left nearly 30 yards short.

Back