2021 Round Count Thread

8 years, that's an impressive streak! You made me go back and look - my records in Garmin Golf only go back to late 2017, but since November of 2017 I've managed at least three rounds every month. Only a touch over 3 years, I've got a lot of work to catch up with you!
Going to keep that streak alive, have a tee time for tomorrow. :golf2:

Round #25 in the books today.

I am on 5.

Still zero - hopefully that will start to change at the end of March when lockdown lifts here

3 weekend sim rounds puts the total (all sim) at 9.

Still 0 😭

Still 0 but we are starting to dry out.

Today would have been perfect but this job seems keep me from playing on weekdays.

Coming in hot with...

@Jman, listening to you on off course, I'm jealous. But good for you. I'm on 2 rounds for the year :cry:. Hopefully I can get at least 9 in today.

34 appears to be the number now and hopefully it starts rolling again here soon.

Got 9, 10, 11 booked today tomorrow and Sunday. Today is still 50/50. I am
Depending on other people pushing buttons to make my 2:10 tee time.

Round #26 this morning.

Up to 13 rounds on the year.

Up to 27 today.

Played 9 this week, didn't get 2/weekday as I jacked up a rib Friday. :mad:

Puts me at 32.5

Didn’t get round count updated Friday.
62 sim
4 course rounds.

4 1/2 here, but in Hilton Head in a week with 6 there. Been so dang wet here..And no sim golf.

4th simulator round today (y)

Managed to get a cold, wet soupy round in here in NY. (Same 9 twice). Good to string together some swings though. Up to 12 real rounds (14 with sims).
Not all the greens were this bad.
45170DE9-875B-481B-B979-D1C23593B045.jpeg

I’m at 14 rounds for the year. But weather is turning for the best so should be getting 3-5 rounds a week soon!

I don't really count SIM rounds I have 6-8 of those plus additional sim time in. I have 3 real outdoor rounds in which in Massachusetts is pretty darn good for February. We are probably 6 weeks from my course being open but there are courses within an hour and a half that are open.

Round #28 in the books this morning.

Got 9 and 10 in over the weekend. Skipped 11 for family time.

Back