2021 Round Count Thread

Despite much worse Feb winter than anything I've been exposed to here we managed to play 5 rounds.
2021 total: 9 green grass rounds, 6 courses, zero new to me courses. Weather looks much better. It's time to get busy.

Was able to get in four 18 holes rounds this past weekend down in MO. That brings the running total to: 4 on sim, 4 on nature.

Another sim round scheduled for this Friday. It's supposed to be in the 40s the rest of the week, woohoo!

Still at 0, 61 days since I last teed it up with @billyh

Today would be a great day to play if I didn't have so much to do before leaving town tomorrow.

Today was #29.

Round #30 for the year this morning.

5th simulator round yesterday

Played 9 this week, didn't get 2/weekday as I jacked up a rib Friday. :mad:

Puts me at 32.5
Two tournaments to coach this week, but in the three days between I played 7, so 39.5

#43, 44 and 45 on the SIM last week. I hope to be playing live rounds by next weekend.

Im going to make the executive order that sim rounds count as a half round now :ROFLMAO:

Another sim round yesterday
5 - sim (@Jman - 2.5 😁)
4 - outdoors

I think I'm at 39. I've kind of already started to lose track.

Im going to make the executive order that sim rounds count as a half round now :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know if I can play twice as much to make up for that executive order.

I don’t know if I can play twice as much to make up for that executive order.
I mean, it could be considered and excuse to play more? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

With Sims counting, I am up to 6. Can’t wait to get outside hopefully next week.

I mean, it could be considered and excuse to play more? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don’t need an excuse. Hell I had to leave a go to Colorado to take sometime away from sim.

Round #31 in the books today.

Got 4 rounds in this week so up to 18 for the year

Number 11.

Officially on the board with a round this morning. 29⁰ at tee time 🥶

6th simulator round today

Panama City and real golf Thursday afternoon ⛳👍

Round 24 today. Probably 15 more rounds in FL before heading north for the summer. Can't wait to hit irons on bluegrass fairways and putt on bent grass greens again.

Back