2021 Round Count Thread

4.5 as I walked the back nine yesterday. Don’t expect to play more than 1-2 times a month, dad life and all that. Sigh.

I’m at 3 rounds outside and 2 on a sim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still at a big fat ZERO.

BUT......Round one is happening TODAY!

Still a big fat zero

We have an opening date of 29th March here in England (won't say UK as pretty sure Scotland courses have been allowed to open during this latest lockdown) but the earliest I will be able to play is going to be Friday 2nd April which is a bank holiday over here

I do then have the following week off and have one round booked with a society group, but hoping to add a few more rounds in as well that week

Got a bit behind on this but I am at 19. Some 9 home rounds in there trying to play as much as possible.

Today was #32.

Backed up yesterday's round with another today.

Officially at 1 😁

Two more rounds in bringing the total to 15.

Looks like 43.

Back home and in the sim. Now being selected to TEEm Tour Edge I’ll have even more reason to play more. Round update coming Friday.

Round #33 today.

Round 1 today.

Pretty bad for someone in NC.

44 and I think I need a little break.

I had two yesterday...and two today....so 37.5 outdoor rounds?
27 holes in asinine winds today where I gained literally nothing from being out there.

So, at 40.

27 holes in asinine winds today where I gained literally nothing from being out there.

So, at 40.
You have 40 mph gusts

It’s been a while since I’ve been in here! I’m up to 17 sim rounds. Hopefully the real deal this weekend!

Back