2021 Round Count Thread

You have to stay ahead of @Jman
Ahh, no. Dude plays more than one round a day. He's young!

In a well functioning universe @Jman is out there pushing and teaching the even youngsters and I'm playing 3 or 4 times a week with nothing breaking. :LOL:

Update on the round count........ round 18 is in the books. I'm not sure if I'll get out this weekend. But the end of the month will be a flurry of golf activity!

34th round of the year this morning, we got done before the rain.

At zero and will probably stay that way the rest of this month.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

25 as of yesterday for 2021, with everything closed due to snow on the ground the entire month of Feb. here. Sounds decent for winter in this neck of the woods, but last year, before the forced 7 week shutdown for Covid on March 23, I had 58 rounds in already. Covid (and a 10 week injury recovery directly after Covid) ruined the 200+ round year I was counting on. Based on present status, I'll be happy with 170 this year.

Friday update.
69 sim rounds
4 course rounds.

7.5 rounds

9 Thursday

Played 18 on a or 60 course yesterday. Shot 35/30 with 2 birdies on the back

these aren't my favorite kind of courses, but this one was fun with good buddies and playing good helps.

#35 in the books today.

Got number 12 today. Taking next week off for a staycation. Have tee times booked everyday between now and Wednesday. Have a fitting Thursday. And another round booked Saturday next week. So that would get me to 17. I probably won’t play all of them. Tomorrow is iffy just because I want to hang out with my family. Although my tee time is at 7am so I would be done early. We will see. Tuesday is at Corsica park and Wednesday is at Cinnebar so I will 100% play those.

After today I'm
5 outdoors
5 indoors

Man I was waiting until the start of my outside season to come in to this thread but I see sim rounds count and I could have been participating this whole time :LOL:

Anyway, first real outdoor round today so my season has officially started! One round in the books with another tomorrow!

Got number 13 in today over at Bethpage. Played ok 39/39 but for some reason the zipcores I put into the bag were not spinning or reacting around the green like my MD5’s So I Pissed away at least 4-5 shots on simple chips. The greens were firm, but struggled with the simplest of chips and getting any check. Going to throw the MD5s in for tomorrow to see if it’s a me problem or a wedge problem. The zipcores were great on full shots and long pitch shots, just the little chips ( and I was catching them very clean).

18 rounds after my first IRL round yesterday.

12 as of yesterday, two scheduled for next week. Improvement over last year I think.

I have 5 outdoor rounds which is unreal for early March in Massachusetts given that I have a job and can’t play every day.

1. Happy to get out yesterday!

Was cancelled out due to weather yesterday and got 18 I n today so I am at 20!

Got my second outdoor round of the year in today! It's fantastic being outside!

Still at 2, damn rain this weekend.

Luckily, I have 2 rounds planned for my trip to Arizona this week, and then should be back on the 1 round a week pace here in KC moving forward I hope

I am at 8 rounds right now. We recently had snow that shut things down again. I am hoping to get in a couple of rounds this week, particularly now that we have daylight savings.

Got in my first 45 holes of the year this past week. So I guess thats 2.5 rounds in the books.

Round #1 via simulator in the books!

Back