2021 Round Count Thread

Good grief. I wish I could post a third of the rounds as some of you.. Getting 18 in saturday... That will be.....3 this year..

84. I've played a lot of golf this week. No wonder my entire body elbow hurts.

Today was #56.

Hoping today is round 3.

At 20.5

Got my 4th round of the year in last weekend but with a move coming up next week I think it will be the last for awhile :cautious:

So far 2 18's and one 9 hole round. Ahead of my usual schedule, so I'm happy!

42.5 rounds. Looks like Sunday's round will be cancelled due to cold temperatures and snow flurries.

Got round 10 in. Today is 44 degrees. Tomorrow is forecasted to be 71. Oh Minnesota.

Walked 18 this afternoon to get to 3.5

10.5. I wanna get out again tonight for 9 but I’m at a family thing so it may not be doable.

The 2 rounds in Vegas put me at 10!!! Lots to work on yet playing well overall

I hit 20 today, missing most all of February didn't help the count.

36 this weekend gets me to:

17 sim + 8.5 real life rounds = 25.5

One this weekend and 2 last weekend makes 21 total.

Zero. May 17th (final post-op doc visit) can’t get here soon enough!!!

I was able to get two rounds in this weekend, putting me at 35 for the year.

Driver is starting to return. Tempo Tempo Tempo. (Slow down Brian)
HC watch: 24.1

3 rounds last weekend puts the total for the year at 9 I think :oops: I might set some of personal record this year.

Was hoping to get my 7th round in on Sunday... was making breakfast and dicing up some tomatoes & onions was distracted by the dog and accidently cut my thumb fairly significantly.... luckily it was a sharp knife and a bit of superglue worked wonders! #7 will have to wait until this weekend, if I can find a tee time :mad:

Round #57 in the books this morning.

Monday 9 hole mens league. Didnt play very well but I got to play so thats a big positive!

10.5 outside
5 sim

Played round #58 today.

Snuck in a sim round tonight putting me at:

18 sim + 8.5 real life rounds = 26.5

Back