2021 Round Count Thread

League night and the putter was back on, shot +2 on the 9

19.5 outdoors.

30 now after 3 rounds last 3 days.

#74 today.

Snuck in a late sim round:

22.5 sim + 17.5 real life rounds = 40

Three the last two days, been so long since swinging a club that my hands are all torn up. Yay. 😕

Anywho, I believe I’m at 61. Hopefully I can get 7-8 in next week and get this back on track.

75 today. Can't believe I'm (temporarily!) ahead of @Jman!

This morning's round made 76.

36-37 are done!

One. One practice 9 holes. Solo. Ah ah ah ah ah!

30 for me. Only getting to play weekends is killing my round count.

Snuck in a late sim round:

22.5 sim + 18.5 real life rounds = 41

A quick 9 due to frost conditions and having to wait. Monday morning will be a full 18 😁

20 outdoors
5 indoors.

Another 18 in the cold, wind, and rain today:

22.5 sim + 19.5 real life rounds = 42

Added 12.5 rounds in May. Other than a couple sunny rounds while out in Boise most were played on rainy days this month.
2021 to date: 47.5 rounds / 17 courses / 2 new to me courses. Slowly closing in on 200 lifetime courses played.

31 now, finally got out today after rain last 3 days.

Currently at 123. Laid up for a few more days then hope to get in a few before harvest and a large welding and fab project get started.

I'm at 6 for this season. Considering our courses just opened up on May 15th and May 20th, I'm doing pretty well!

As of today, I am at 30 rounds for the year. I lost a few weeks of play due to cataract surgery a while back. Maybe 12 rounds were lost.

540 holes played this year so far. At 4.68 strokes per hole average, plus practice, I figure I'm well past 5000 strokes for the year so far.

I am at 42 for the year (not including my practice sessions on the course that I will play 5-9 holes almost daily, but drop balls and play multiple shots not keeping score), and 12 tournament rounds already. I have a busy two weeks coming up, between practice rounds for the Long Island Open (54 hole tournament,) as well as the practice round for the MGA Pub Links (36 hole tournament), and my club championship qualifying round (22 guys for 12 spots, 2.4 and below in the championship flight).

Played two more rounds this weekend. 48 now on the year!

Yesterday was a bad day. Puked my way to a 104.

woke up early today knowing I had to get that taste out of my mouth. Impulse walked on and played a shorter set of tees(6000). Must have beenwhat the doctor ordered. 44/46 that cap adjusted an 89.

Index dropped below twenty for the first time ever. 19.9

13 and started at beginning of April so not too bad of a start for MN, sure hope the swing comes arounds soon though.

Back