2021 Round Count Thread

#63 is in the books. Playing 4 more times this week. Scores are starting to improve!

38-39 complete.

21 outdoors
5 indoors

Got tee times for Friday and Saturday but hopefully can get out Wednesday

16 full rounds now after four this weekend. On a layoff now so I won’t have a full round for two, most likely three weeks. Then it’s game on for the rest of the summer!

League 9 from last week and a round while visiting my family over the weekend takes me to 10.5. 2 nines and a full round coming in the next week.

Three the last two days, been so long since swinging a club that my hands are all torn up. Yay. 😕

Anywho, I believe I’m at 61. Hopefully I can get 7-8 in next week and get this back on track.
18 holes yesterday and 54 today. So at 65 now.

36 today, so up to 67

Hit 50 today with more to come! :)

36 today, so up to 67
36 more today, so my week ends at 144 holes. I probably should have eased back in, my no timing swing has my back shot. :LOL:

17 - 18 hole rounds
1 - 18 hole scramble
1 - 9 hole round
7 - simulator rounds

Did not get to play 18 today because of the heat. Just got nine in. But I still am going to count it that is 50 so far. First nine hole score counted. :LOL:

36 more today, so my week ends at 144 holes. I probably should have eased back in, my no timing swing has my back shot. :LOL:
Forgot, that puts me at 69 rounds

Played in my first ever tournament today at the local country club. I tee'd off at 12:07 and finished up at 5:23. It was a loooong day and it was hot. Overall I had fun and shot a +11 (82). My short game was off as the greens were really hard, but the course played fair.

I did win a prize for my flight so I was happy about that, but boy oh boy I put a lot of pressure on me haha. How do people play this way!

21 outdoor
5 sims

I’m at 26. I need to show some of your posts to my wife as clearly I’m not playing enough

Up to 33 now after this weekends rounds.

After tomorrow's round, I'll be up to a whopping three rounds! :laughing:

Drove down to Cedar Rapids IA and played a round with a buddy. Lots of fun and laughs

22 rounds
5 sim

One more this morning, so at 70.

2 sim rounds this week and 18 today:

24.5 sim + 20.5 real life rounds = 45

50 yesterday shot 42 on the back nine. We could not play 18 because of previous obligations.

51 today. We got down just in time as the thunder and lightning began as soon as we got home. Not to mention the rain coming down sideways. :eek:

19 - 18 hole rounds
1 - 18 hole scramble
1 - 9 hole round
7 - simulator rounds

Back