2021 Round Count Thread

Up to 10 total rounds on sim. Think I’ll just update totals every Friday.

Got number 5 in the books for 2021.

Regretting not playing today innohio at 34* with sun shining 😎🌞

Still waiting for round 1

2 rounds this weekend in 32*, up to 5 rounds now this year. Can I talk about my career long 318 yard drive? 😀

2 sim rounds and 2 real rounds so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zero and counting. UK is in lockdown, although Scotland can still play. Being in Aberdeen though, my course has been shut due to ice since before Christmas with very little chance of change. Lockdown and winter, the perfect combination :confused:

Played 3 rounds of 9 last week. I am holding steady at 2 with 4 rounds of 9. Snow Friday across the Louisville area did not melt all weekend. I probably could have played 9 yesterday, but there were large patches of snow in the shade still and I hate losing balls when I know where they went. I would have just been cussing myself for playing. It should heat up this week and I will get a few holes in. Haven't swung in 3 days so I am getting the itch.

2 rounds so far this year.
Jan 2 - Fraserview
Jan 9 - Morgan Creek

5 rounds as of today.

27 today, puts me at 9 for the year.

Wanted to keep track for this year.

2 rounds in a sim.

do 9 hole rounds count? if so, 1....

So far I’ve played 2, 18 holes and 1, 9 hole round. i love January gold because I’m the only idiot on the course when it’s 30 deg out. I can walk the course in under 2.5 hours easily.

You guys are just making me jealous.

1.5 today puts me at 10.5

2 so far in 2021.

2 more sim rounds today. That’s a total of 15. Trying to pad my numbers before I’m on the road for a while. Won’t get as many rounds played in Arizona as I do on the sim in my shop.

I'm up to 9, which i find ridiculous.

1 round for me so far, played a local course that I'm a bit annoyed I didn't try earlier - Talega GC in San Clemente. Fun course with what had to be the longest distance from #9 green to #10 tee box I've ever seen...had to be at least a half mile, entirely uphill. I do not envy anybody walking the course.

I'm at three. Four and five coming this weekend.

Just one round on the 4th. Been too darned wet, haven't wanted to slop through it.

Got an extra round in this morning. Wish I could play this good outside.

Attachments

• C494717B-9873-425D-AEE7-C749635A193A.jpeg
    C494717B-9873-425D-AEE7-C749635A193A.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 3
Back