2021 Round Count Thread

I'm still stuck at one. Work got in the way this weekend and I had to cancel my Sunday round. But I have 3 rounds booked between now and Tuesday. So by Tuesday I will be back on track for my one full round a week. I have two booked for next weekend too. Playing Saturday and walking 9 with my Dad and Brother and his GF on Sunday.

Only 2 rounds in so far. Hope to double that by Monday.

I am going to do this as well! Unfortunately, I am probably a couple of months away from being able to play, but going to track them.

i guess i am at 1.5 rounds after today's 18

No Sims - but have played 7 times this year so on track to do my usual 160 rounds a rear - bring it on 2021!

Today was #6.

At 6 rounds in 21 after last weekend.

36 yesterday, so, 12.5 now.

I have about 0.75% of a sim round in for 2021! I’m coming for the last 0.25% some time!

Rounds 2 and 3 at true blue then caledonia Monday ant Tuesday. Back to the home course tomorrow for round 4 and some more blind ball testing!

I have yet to play a round in 2021 :cry:

Yesterday, 1.5 hours
Definitely a great pace to get a lot of product testing done. Just drop one bag off and pick up another one in between rounds preloaded with what you are testing..:cool:

I’ve got 6 in so far this year

Temporary greens at the club, but 1. Walked in 2:10.

I'm headed to Southwest Florida in 3 hours! I'm going to play in fort Myers tomorrow! That will be my first round of the year.

Zero point Zero

2 rounds for me . Not solid scores but they are consistent I will give them that

1.5 sim rounds today. Gets me to 20.5. That’s it for sim rounds for a while. Arizona desert rounds coming soon.

Played a pair of 9 yesterday and today to make 6 for the year. Hit the ball solid both days, didn't putt well zero birdies with plenty of chances.

Made up a little bit on my 18 a week with 2 rounds this weekend. Up to 3.

I have 12 on course rounds now. Really need to get settled in the new house and join somewhere.

Got another 18 in today to make 7. Headed south soon so 4-5 more rounds coming soon (posting rounds too).

Played my 7th round for the year today.

18 Sunday and today, now at 7.

Today was #8.

I forgot to update this thread, I’ve played 5 complete rounds (18) so far this year.

on 5 different courses. Two of which I’ve never played before.

Back