2021 Round Count Thread

Round 172. On track to beat last year's number which is a complete surprise. ~3 weeks of vacation to use before EOY. Predicting a lot more golf in '21. :)

My goal was the same as every time I play a 9er, break 50! I got 55 good summer rounds in, and now it’s pretty hit and miss on the weather but thinking I should be able to get a handful or two in before the end of the year.

Got in 12 rounds in October to get it to 115 total rounds for 2021.

post Hawaii.

New goal. 100 on the year

Today was #147. One of my regular golf partners is down with the 'Rona and two others are out of town, so things have been a bit slow lately.

Round 148 today.

#149 in the books today, 150 here I come.

53 rounds on the year. I will be getting out Sat & Sun to push it to 55.

72 was completed while in Cancun!

If someone were to ask me if I play a lot I would say yes, though some of you have me beat by double or triple.

I’m at 72 for this year I think that is a record for me. Only been to the range twice this year though.

If someone were to ask me if I play a lot I would say yes, though some of you have me beat by double or triple.

I’m at 72 for this year I think that is a record for me. Only been to the range twice this year though.
I think @Jman and @OldandStiff are battling it out for the king of 2021!

I think @Jman and @OldandStiff are battling it out for the king of 2021!
We are? Huh. Then, I don't know if I'm ahead or behind, but I volunteer to forfeit. It's actually getting really hard to keep track of the number. :LOL:

We are? Huh. Then, I don't know if I'm ahead or behind, but I volunteer to forfeit. It's actually getting really hard to keep track of the number. :LOL:
Last counts from you guys had you at 230'ish on October 15th and @Jman at 249 on October 31st. Sounds like a pretty neck and neck race!

Last counts from you guys had you at 230'ish on October 15th and @Jman at 249 on October 31st. Sounds like a pretty neck and neck race!

And maybe get me a fresh cryosleeve out of the freezer while you're at it? K thanks.

I’m at 251, and likely taking the rest of November off. I hit my goal I set on Off Course with @Canadan

I think I hit somewhere in the 50's and now the season is over :(

Back in the real world I'm sitting at 11 hoping to get to an even 12 before 2021 gets flushed :cautious:

I need to count, but know I am over 60 for the year. Sept to end of Nov really cuts into my round count because of harvest.

Back