2021 Round Count Thread

#5 today. All but 1 have been over 100...I dont know wtf is going on with me.

No way I top my 2020 numbers but I'm one competition round, 2 social rounds, and 2 9-hole practice rounds in so far!

At 8 rounds now After 2 last weekend.

Up to three rounds on the year. Boo!!! I need to make it 5 by the end of the week. I mean my wife asked me if I was playing golf this weekend...that must be the thumbs up, right?

I have 8 so far. Got to play 4 rounds at Walt Disney World over 5 days and a round in Destin, FL on the way home two weeks ago.

I have 15 now and am supposed to play tomorrow. Play + club release stuff is going to break me.

1 round. Slacker!!

Hitting the range tonight, fitting Saturday, may squeeze 9 in Saturday.

Playing the 30th, 31st, and 2nd. Start to ramp it up in February.

Things are finally starting to break the right way. Had been stuck on just the 1 round for going on 3 weeks but got to play B2B on Wed & Thu. Those were the first two rounds with my new irons so the wait seemed longer because I was staring at them for most of it.

I have 1 round in 2021 so far. Good thread idea. Be interesting to see how many I play this year.

2 rounds so far on Arizona trip. Takes me to a total of 23. 21 sim rounds and 2 rounds on course. Couple more next week weather permitting.

Up to 5 for me and may be able to get another one or two in before the end of the month. That's as good as it gets for Montana in January.

Work, kids/activities has always made this tough...but not that I have a golf cart, I'm hoping to increase my numbers. We'll see.

Some of you in the south, I envy....@bigskyirish...in Montana...brother, you're my hero!

3--18 hole rounds in the book for me in Southern Utah. Sand Hollow, Ledges and the new Copper Rock

4 more rounds brings my round count is 11, Tobacco Road, Pinehurst, Sea Island Plantation, Sean Island Seaside. What a great "Long" weekend of golf.

5 rounds now...might add another tomorrow

1st of '21 Friday if weather holds in Scottsdale otherwise it will get moved to Saturday. Depending 9n weather will try to get out before Florida late March then hoping for at least 2-3 in Florida's warmer weather infusing a potential Sawgrass trip.

#10 in the books today. Lost a couple rounds earlier in the week to rain and it looks like we'll be losing tomorrow's round to rain as well. This nonsense can go away any time it wants to!

23rd coming in the morning.

se7en.

Seven completed. No. 8 on deck for Sunday.

11th round today. Went out in spite of the rain, only got wet for 7 or 8 holes.

I got another round of Sim Golf in yesterday!
72.2 at Hazeltine.

First 9 of 2021 in the books, 43 on the south course (Piipash). Couple of birdie looks, rusty 3 putts for bogey but highlight was this is the first time I've played with my wife & she got her first real par with a short birdie putt miss.

16119654891303434508826848742271.jpg

I don’t do sim rounds, lol. At least until I get my own sim. Old lady had COVID and I quarantined with her, to be safe, so that cut into my rounds, lol. So I’m at 2. Hope to double that next week, lol.

Another yesterday. At 13.5
Had 2.5 sim rounds in Nashville and played 63 today, so up to 19.5 for January.

Back