2021 Round Count Thread

I am not going to count sim rounds, although I am not dissing them. I remain at two rounds. My next rounds likely will come during Presidents’ Day weekend.

I am not going to count sim rounds, although I am not dissing them. I remain at two rounds. My next rounds likely will come during Presidents’ Day weekend.
Craig, don’t step on my rule making in here. :ROFLMAO:

Forgot I actually played 9 on Thursday, so it’s 20 for January which imo puts me ahead of schedule for 250!

9 rounds so far. Only playing once this weekend.

I'll end Jan at with just 4 rnds with all the rain we're getting thru tonite. Slow month per my Garmin Golf history. Had 8 rnds in Jan '19 (118 total) and 7 in Jan '20 (142). Must do better.
If you don't mind, your thread seems like a convenient way for me keep track of a few things that pop up periodically @Jman
4 green grass rounds / 4 courses / 0 new to me courses YTD

I'll end Jan at with just 4 rnds with all the rain we're getting thru tonite. Slow month per my Garmin Golf history. Had 8 rnds in Jan '19 (118 total) and 7 in Jan '20 (142). Must do better.
If you don't mind, your thread seems like a convenient way for me keep track of a few things that pop up periodically @Jman
4 green grass rounds / 4 courses / 0 new to me courses YTD
Its EVERYONE's thread dude, have at it!

Another round in the simulator today, that's now 3. For being MN winter I'll take it!

12th round today (Saturday). Managed to average 3x/week in January despite some bad weather keeping us off the course a few days.

If sim rounds count, I've got 4 in so far this year. Another 9 comming up tomorrow for my winter league.

Lucky #13 today. Got rained on a little bit on the 18th hole, but at least it held off until we were almost done.

Forgot I actually played 9 on Thursday, so it’s 20 for January which imo puts me ahead of schedule for 250!
1.5 today, so, 21.5 for 2021

Got in 4 rounds on Arizona trip. Couple that with sim rounds of 21. Brings me to a total of 25 for January 2021. Be back at sim stating tomorrow.

Round #14 in the books today.

1, which is disgraceful, given the weather we had in January at times.

Up to six rounds this year! Love not having my season start in April!!!

1.5 today, so, 21.5 for 2021
27 yesterday and 45 today, up to 25.5, likely last ones for a week with super cold weather coming.

Bahahaha zero and counting

27 yesterday and 45 today, up to 25.5, likely last ones for a week with super cold weather coming.
Glad my shop and sim are heated

Glad my shop and sim are heated
I’m about 10 months from having an indoor sim setup. And arcade machines, lots of arcade machines. :ROFLMAO:

I’m about 10 months from having an indoor sim setup. And arcade machines, lots of arcade machines. :ROFLMAO:
Sucks that I had to leave the sunshine and 70s of Arizona to come back to the temps in our near future

Back