2021 Round Count Thread

Still stuck at 5 but I have 6, 7, 8 booked between now and Tuesday. Trying to figure out how I squeeze one more in without getting divorced.

Round 4 today, Legend at Arrowhead here in Glendale (PHX) booked on a Golfnow hot deal for 40 bucks. Got paired with a great group, couple of older dudes In their 70s who had to be single digit handicaps, and another fella my age (late 30s- early 40s) who was a former baseball player and was driving the hell outta the ball... Mid 70’s with little to no breeze...6385F056-D2ED-4A8E-9464-4A5872A6B113.jpegA93334EF-5D68-4806-A9D2-8CA8000FE20E.jpeg

:(

As of this morning, I'm still at zero :LOL:

I think I have 1 real and 3 (maybe 4) sim rounds in 2021.

Great idea, currently at 0 but a buddy of mine and I have been trying to coordinate a trip over to a simulator to get a round in. Otherwise I'll just follow along in envy until mid-April at the earliest 😭

tuesday got me to double digits. #11 booked for Saturday.

Still at a big fat ZERO 😭

#19 in the books this morning.

Sim rounds 40
Course rounds 4

2 in Naples
8.5 in Phoenix

I have a round scheduled in Naples on February 17th.

Are we counting simulator rounds? If we are... I got 10 in so far this winter. Lots of 9 hole rounds with the fam... sometimes 5.5 holes as well. 😆

Last edited:
6 and 7 done. 8 was canceled but still hoping for that tomorrow or Tuesday.

I have not played golf in 2 months and it looks like it will be at least another couple weeks before I get a round in. I am not well

Since sim rounds count, then I'm going to say 15. It's probably closer to 20, but I wasn't keeping track in January. I've played 11 rounds so far in February.

~Rock

A couple sim rounds over the weekend puts me at 6 (all sim) rounds for the year.

Rocking zero rounds so far. I think my target for the year is 25. Some if you already have that. Dad life is tough on the time reserves.

3 simulator rounds so far for me!

18 holes this morning makes 20 rounds YTD.

Not enough!!!!!

2 in January none in Feb.....been cold and wet....Next week a few shall happen and then have 5 in Hilton Head in 4 weeks and a round with @J.B. Cobb III just prior. So far I'm behind the 8 ball......But.....

I know I need to play this month or my streak will end.. I have managed at least 1 round a month for the last 8 years. I should be able to play next weekend hopefully.

I know I need to play this month or my streak will end.. I have managed at least 1 round a month for the last 8 years. I should be able to play next weekend hopefully.
8 years, that's an impressive streak! You made me go back and look - my records in Garmin Golf only go back to late 2017, but since November of 2017 I've managed at least three rounds every month. Only a touch over 3 years, I've got a lot of work to catch up with you!

8 years, that's an impressive streak! You made me go back and look - my records in Garmin Golf only go back to late 2017, but since November of 2017 I've managed at least three rounds every month. Only a touch over 3 years, I've got a lot of work to catch up with you!
There where several times where it was close but we managed to sneak in rounds here and there on some pretty cold days to make sure we got a round in. It has been a lot of fun and hope I can keep the steak alive.

Back