2021 Round Count Thread

60 and 61 in the books. I fell back into some bad swing habits, but found my better swing during my round today.

index. 19.2

Played #97 today. Hot, sticky, sweaty #97.

Up to 32. Three nines this week if the weather holds and then off to Chicago!

2 rounds yesterday, 9 holes today, so 118.5 with a scramble tomorrow which will end my week at 119.5
1 on Monday, 3 today. So to 122.5

Up to 98 with this morning's round.

#99 in the books this morning, heading into triple digits tomorrow.

1 on Monday, 3 today. So to 122.5
I can’t even comprehend that much golf.. I have not played in two weeks!! Haha

Today was round #100 for the year.

Rounds 100 and 101 today.

Played a friendly ($) singles match against a former college golfer and lost. We then play a 2-ball match against the same player and his buddy, who also played college golf. He/they took our lunch money!!! Oh well, we had a good time in the heat, humidity, and wind.

Last week 60 and 61. Been busy moving into our new house and staying home because of furniture etc being delivered. Lost our old home in a fire last September and the new home just got finished. Hope to get some more golf in this week.

Round #101 today.

After 54 with the Grandaddy crew in Chicago:

28.5 sim + 35.5 real life rounds = 64

Round #103 today. I'm golfed-out and need a break. I won't swing a club until Friday. My game deteriorated over the last two weeks. Could it to be from playing too much?!?!? :) Let's hope a few days off does the trick.

Round 62 was "Christmas in July". It was barely 70F....pouring rain.....and I was striping my Driver.

Round #102 today. Family in town visiting, so I’ll be spending some time on the lake and taking a golf break until next Monday.

9 sim and 9 real holes with the wife!

29 sim + 36 real life rounds = 65

And I have a tee time in 9 hours!

Moved up a tee box for round 63. 44/48 (par 71) with 5 penalties.

index up to 20.0

July was a good month for golf and I got in 15 rounds.
2021 to date: 72.5 rounds / 21 courses / 4 new to me courses.

Rounds 106 and 107 today.

Walked 36 yesterday and today. I'm tired this evening.

Back