2021 Round Count Thread

I am now at 4 rounds.

I added two sim rounds today. It was a good day with a lot of swing with left to go for the winter.

Round #21 this morning.

If this winter keeps up, I won't be adding much to this thread this year. :eek:

Got 8 booked for Friday. Finally getting to play Corica Park South.

Got another sim round in yesterday.

Hoping the weather cooperates for next week's Missouri trip so I can play outdoors!

Still stuck at zero.

After my round count thread stalled in the end of January as the weather here in NY went from bad to god awful. I recently discovered a great Indoor Sim place, with a great synthetic green. So I hfve two sim rounds in bringing my yearly round total to 13.

1 sim round - snow snow and more snow.... March better be better

I have played probably 30-40 sim rounds so far this year. I built a bar/indoor golf simulator room in my house last fall. Figured it would be a bad winter here in Iowa. I was not wrong.

Last edited:
Today makes 22.

I have played probably 30-40 sim rounds so far this year. I built a bar/indoor golf simulator room in my house last fall. Figured it would be a bad winter here in Iowa. I was not not wrong.
The sim that my buddy paid for that I built in my shop was a great edition. 2nd winter for it.

Yearly running total
51 Sim
4 course

Stuck on 1 waiting for my golfers elbow to heal... hoping I’m good to get back out in 2 weeks.

Round #23 today.

With the change in weather @Jman gets back on the course. His round count due to increase.

About to get in another sim round right now. #42 for 2021. I have not officially counted but I'm sure that's close, so going forward, I'll go with this number and continue to count.

Still at zero point zero

Only got in one today. Power went out.

Today was #24.

Got in round number 4 yesterday ending a three-week layoff between the wedding, honeymoon, and freeze. Should be able to hit 8 rounds in March though with a 4 round trip to Vegas to help the numbers.

Spent a week on the frozen tundra so round count remain is stuck at 17. Hoping to play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

8 or 9 this year so far. NE Ga is great bc we can play 98% of the year

Back