2021 Round Count Thread

9 sim holes with the wife yesterday and 18 today puts me at:

19.5 sim + 13.5 real life rounds = 33

Considering an ungodly early 18 tomorrow...

69 as of today's round.

Got a round in with the Mrs riding along. She said she enjoyed being out there with me. Music to my ears!

16 rounds outside
5 inside

After today I’m at 1

I am happy to report that as of May 15th, I am now officially at ONE round! Golf is open for the season!!

A lot of rust out there. Last golf I played was back beginning of October! Still felt great to be on the course!

18 today puts me at:

19.5 sim + 14.5 real life rounds = 34

3 more takes me to 8.5.

Just hit 40 rounds over the weekend.

1 sim round and 22 times out in the trenches. Not too bad this year after February was a complete bust.

Played today round 44. 13 bogies a double and a quad. Also two pars and an almost eagle that was 6" away and ended up a tap in birdie. One of the pars was a 35 yard bunker shot and a 15 foot putt.

Played round #70 this morning.

38 rounds with 5+ more in the next 5 days weather permitting. 24 of those rounds have been in MN since our course opened for the season April 5th.

Sitting at 12 full rounds and four 9-hole rounds. So 14 total. Haven't been playing well recently but plenty of time to get more and better rounds in

Monday was league night so at
16.5 outside
5 inside

Up to 19 which is 2 rounds better than last year through this time. I really played a lot the 2nd half of last year, so hopefully can do the same this year.

I just played round 42 on the season. My handicap is still dropping. I’m a 20.5 now.

I just played round 42 on the season. My handicap is still dropping. I’m a 20.5 now.
Quality AND quantity! Nice!!

Sim round today puts me at:

20.5 sim + 14.5 real life rounds = 35

Played 81 holes over the weekend so I’m up to 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Round #71 in the books today.

Back