2021 Round Count Thread

Walked 18 today:

26.5 sim + 25.5 real life rounds = 52

Also booked for 18 tomorrow and Monday!

I'm at 33 so far.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Rained on and out yesterday, big surprise! :mad:

74 rounds in this year compared to 89 at the same time last year. Seems like everyday there is a significant chance of T-Storms be they isolated or scattered. We've actually been lucky to get in as many rounds as we have as we have had a number of "windows" in which to play between rain before and after the rounds.

Two solo practice rounds done this week so 45-46 complete.

Forgot to add last week, 9 rounds on 4 days of play, so 99.
I had 5 this week despite the rain, so at 104 and behind my pace 😢

Well I'm killing it for me, up to 8 full and 5 9's. Not looking like much this weekend and coming week but member-guest next weekend :D

Round #88 in the books this morning.

18 today. Unfortunately rained out trying to make it 36:

26.5 sim + 26.5 real life rounds = 53

47 in the books.

Round #85 was a great one.

27 and counting with another coming tomorrow!

#89 in the books today.

Number 59 today. Only played nine holes as my wife quit at the 8th due to the heat. She was even par at that point and I was +6 and then I doubled the ninth to got +8. I hate to say it but the heat was getting to me as well. :(

cap went up from my last update. However pending is down from that. Maybe I’m stabilizing. 19.1 with tomorrow’s update.

Round 48 is complete. I have a playing lesson tomorrow then will be out on Thursday for my next round.

18 more today. It was a grind.

26.5 sim + 27.5 real life rounds = 54

36 on the sim today because I just can’t help myself.

28.5 sim + 27.5 real life rounds = 56

Currently at 87. Trying to keep up with @Snowman's pace! :)

My rounds of golf is lacking this year compared to last year due to daughter's schedule and her being so busy with extracurricular activities, but my game is going in the right direction, lol. That's what matter's right??

So far this 2021 calendar year, Ive played 28 rounds....two of those being 9 hole rounds.

24 - 18 hole rounds
2 - 18 hole scramble
4 - 9 hole rounds
7 - simulator rounds

Back