Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

30 minutes to go. Man those nerves have to be almost uncontrollable for these guys.

Four heavyweights and they’re probably shaking like us at a Morgan Cup

LETS GOOOOOOO! It’s almost time!

That first tee is rockin. If they gave the players walk up music, I’m pretty sure that place would explode with some of the creative options

It must be a THP effect for me because I have never been this interested in a Ryder Cup before. I have always followed or watched when I could, but my interest is definitely heightened this year.

Lets gooo!

I love this event. I really don't understand why more people don't get more into it. The crowd is fun, the pressure is real and the players have fun too.

I love this event. I really don't understand why more people don't get more into it. The crowd is fun, the pressure is real and the players have fun too.
Totally agree. Maybe it’s nap time like Brooks?

Did you guys know Stricker is from Wisconsin? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Somewhere Hulks Real American is playing. Probably at @JDax house

Did you guys know Stricker is from Wisconsin? :rolleyes:
It’s the Spieth TX thing on a grander scale. What’s next are they going to tell us that JT and Jordon are friends?

its go time.gif

Man, I love this atmosphere. This is how I want golf to be. I love this first paring though too so it just checks all my fan boxes.

It’s the Spieth TX thing on a grander scale. What’s next are they going to tell us that JT and Jordon are friends?

How many times will we see this picture this week haha

1632485262778.png

Sergio on the first tee and the nerves got him

"Sorry, Jon."

Or that Phil is 50

JT Stripes it!

Perfect ball JT

LET’S GO BOYS

JT with a missile! Advantage USA!

Back