Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

I understand the Euros are saying there were some fan issues.

:oops:

you could tell Tommy and his caddy didn’t like what some people were saying. They zoomed in on Rahm and Casey and Rhambo was ready to pull an artest.

I think they are looking for any bulletin board material to motivate them to come out guns blazing tomorrow.

:(
you could tell Tommy and his caddy didn’t like what some people were saying. They zoomed in on Rahm and Casey and Rhambo was ready to pull an artest.

I think they are looking for any bulletin board material to motivate them to come out guns blazing tomorrow.

And someone started to cough when Hovland was putting on the 18th ...:mad:

so.. play captain.

what changes do you make?

I think I sit Rory in the morning min. He doesn’t seem to have it.

I sit JT in the morning min. He doesn’t have it.

I pair DJ and Morikawa again. I would love to see a Brooks Bryson combo. But it won’t happen.

I think you pair Lowry with fleetwood. I think that could be dangerous.

the Spanish Armada needs to come out canons blazing.

pair Hovland with anyone and I think it is good. He is too good a kid.

put spieth with Finau. That could give Speith a chance to be freed up.

i would pair Bryson with someone else in 4 ball. Scottie was good, but I think there are better options.

I think I would play JT in the morning and sit him afternoon just to give him plenty of rest before singles.

Team Europe needs more Tyrel Hatton, Fleetwood. Less Poulter and Mcilory.

I guess it can be. One time, I suggested that instead of our normal 2 man scramble against the other 2 guys in the foursome, that we play alternate shot. The other guys looked at me like I had sprouted another head! Needless to say, I never brought it up again.
I’d do alternate shot anytime. I think it’s fun aNd fun to mix it up. It’s a game and hobby for us after all.

so.. play captain.

what changes do you make?

I think I sit Rory in the morning min. He doesn’t seem to have it.

I sit JT in the morning min. He doesn’t have it.

I pair DJ and Morikawa again. I would love to see a Brooks Bryson combo. But it won’t happen.

I think you pair Lowry with fleetwood. I think that could be dangerous.

the Spanish Armada needs to come out canons blazing.

pair Hovland with anyone and I think it is good. He is too good a kid.

put spieth with Finau. That could give Speith a chance to be freed up.

Stricker can pretty much do the same. Nearly everything worked today. Haveca few teams you want to send out again, I think. But I would love to see Bryson - Finau in 4 ball after today’s performancess.

Harrington may need to split his best team of Rahm and Sergio. And he needs to find some way to get Rory going.

They’ll say that because of course, but also? I heard some sketchy comments even on TV. Come on Wisconsin, be better than that.

Related: en route 😇

Same pairings tomorrow for stricker. Interesting

Not sure I agree with Stricker there, but did you know he was from Wisconsin?

Same pairings tomorrow for stricker. Interesting

Theory being that Spieth and Thomas do not suck two days in a row?

Speith Thomas again?? Well there is a point for the euros..

Okay, but... why?!

There are guys sitting that could have a huge impact.
If it works, great, but when you leave Bryson and Finau on the bench for the morning and put out the two guys that struggled the most, you have to answer some questions.

If it works, great, but when you leave Bryson and Finau on the bench for the morning and put out the two guys that struggled the most, you have to answer some questions.
Finau was a MONSTER this afternoon, and Bryson had the crowd rolling.

Why would you NOT play them?

If the rest were playing great, I could see it, but JT, really?

Okay, but... why?!

There are guys sitting that could have a huge impact.

brooks sitting two in a row? Is that because he doesn’t want to play or can’t play?

I saw Rahm get chirped a bit and he fired back a bit after his very wayward tee shot on 4. Rahm seemed a bit perturbed but moved past it - I have to imagine it was like that all day

Not sure I agree with Stricker there, but did you know he was from Wisconsin?
I did not, is he a packers fan?

• Haha
Reactions: JB
And perhaps we found another Captain America in Xander.

And Tony Finau was made for this type of thing. Watching him out there on the first tee even when not playing was awesome.
Finau is such a baller. I could see him capitalizing on his success this weekend and gaining a ton of confidence to start racking up victories.

Speith Thomas again?? Well there is a point for the euros..
Oh come on. JT was hitting some good shots at the end of his match. He’ll be fine tomorrow. They’ll get a point. You heard it here first haha.

You would play Bryson in Foursome?

Who's a good enough scrambler to get and down from the hellish places Bryson would put somebody?

Who's a good enough scrambler to get and down from the hellish places Bryson would put somebody?
I would argue Scheffler was in more treacherous spots than Bryson this afternoon.

Oh come on. JT was hitting some good shots at the end of his match. He’ll be fine tomorrow. They’ll get a point. You heard it here first haha.

your probably right. On paper it makes perfect sense. He did leave that last putt a mile short haha..

The way I look at it is that Bryson’s game is super unique to him. So, alt shot with someone else with a completely different approach could prove difficult. Not impossible mind you. But, could just put more pressure on them.

your probably right. He did leave that last putt a mile short haha..
Haha. This is true. But did you hear the crowd chanting his name? The dude feeds off that stuff. Need some of his energy out there.

Back