Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

Whats with Rory/Poults pairing. So weird

It’s clear Stricker hates fun

You’re sitting Cantlay!??!?!??

You’re sitting Cantlay!??!?!??

That’s a surprise. Wonder if he wants Cantlay fresh for singles. Can’t imagine any other reason for it.

Ugh. Spieth.

Whats with Rory/Poults pairing. So weird

I like it better in four ball than foursomes. But yeah, I probably would have thrown him with someone like Fleetwood.

I'm ready for some afternoon Finau

Very surprised to see X and Cantlay sitting. Why not just try to end this thing this afternoon

Side note: I just realized KJ Choi was on the champions tour

i didnt expect europe to win but i didnt expect them to be this bad. The walker cup team would be better bar rahm and garcia.

Very surprised to see X and Cantlay sitting. Why not just try to end this thing this afternoon
Mate, this thing is OVER

This has really shown me how deep the US is with Ryder Cup talent. I think we could go to a tight narrow course in Europe and switch out a few players and win there too.

Koepka Spieth is an interesting pairing. Spieth seems like the type that might get in Brooks nerves.

Urgh mcilroy and poulter. Whats thats saying about insanity?

This has really shown me how deep the US is with Ryder Cup talent. I think we could go to a tight narrow course in Europe and switch out a few players and win there too.
Once you were rid of woods and mickelson i coukd see the young guys thriving. You have a great team for the next 2 or 3 ryder cups

stricker got his picks spot on and was aided by reed being sick.

I miss the Euro fans on the ground. Its something this event is definitely missing. They always have a way to pump up the players and their songs can be heard throughout the course giving some extra life. That being said, the Euro team is just being out played.

Five years to the day that we lost the winningest golfer in Ryder Cup history, the one and only Arnold Palmer. He never played on nor captained a losing US team.

He loved the Ryder Cup so much that at the end of his career he only carried three logos on his golf bag: Callaway, his famous umbrella and the Ryder Cup.

Back