Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

I think Rory comes out with a chip and wins his match. Rahm wins a grudge match against Scheffler. Sergio squeezes a half out against Bryson.

after that I just don’t see where Europe gets their points from.

crowning day for the USA, but maybe the start of a run of domination for the US like Europe just had.

Is Rory burnt out?

Looks to me like he's walking around with no energy.

Rors had a lot of putts burning the edges when I was watching... but I was away from the tv doing golf things.

Rahm isn’t a man, he’s a machine.
I actually do. Rahm has got to be tired and I think Scottie can catch fire and make a lot of birdies.

Rors had a lot of putts burning the edges when I was watching... but I was away from the tv doing golf things.
He continues to be, well, just a really not good putter.

Is Harris English shopping for Grip deal?

I don't think it mattered at all how Stricker lined them up today.

Too many studs that are hungry to change the Ryder Cup narrative of no US chemistry and comradery!

I’m liking rahm more and more he has the fire and wears it his sleeve, reduces the whining and boom super star. I’m a bit annoyed at Brooks and want players who b*tch and whine to extremes. I hated it when me kids did it, i hated it when my soccer team players did it (coached for 10-12 years) and softball team to (coached that for 2). Frankly my players more often than not behaves better. I expect no less from adults. Yes I’m naïve but still.

When this season started, I had Rahm as the most overrated golfer on the planet. But, I was wrong. He is really, really good along with being likeable and a true sportsman. He's made me a fan.

He continues to be, well, just a really not good putter.

Which is sad... time to change technique ... again.

Which is sad... time to change technique ... again.
I can make the case that just like Fowler, Rory hasn’t been the same since he made a ball change. 4 victories in 4.5 years since making the change.

The salt attached to this tweet is absolutely spectacular.

Like 4 others were getting chippy as well. He did a bit more but I don't think he went overboard. I think we've come to expect at least some shenanigans from the most polarizing athlete in golf.

The salt attached to this tweet is absolutely spectacular.

People are so whiny about this stuff, it blows my mind. It’s gamesmanship and competition. Why are so many so afraid to be passionate nowadays?

I can make the case that just like Fowler, Rory hasn’t been the same since he made a ball change. 4 victories in 4.5 years since making the change.
Facts are facts. I think it’s his biggest issue.

People are so whiny about this stuff, it blows my mind. It’s gamesmanship and competition. Why are so many so afraid to be passionate nowadays?
The best part? Their own team was doing it during the same session :ROFLMAO:

1632661208893.png

Well, Rahm is liking his Callaways.

Rory? Rory?

(crickets)

rory really doesn’t seem to have control. his wedge distance control is pretty terrible.

it doesn’t seem to have been a banner year for tm’s stable. if i’m not mistaken 2021 is the first calendar year dj has not won a tournament. fleetwood has not looked good. morikawa had moments but struggled lately. wolff fell off a cliff. rickie and rory haven’t done much of anything.

golf is hard, but when almost all of your big names struggle in a given year it does beg the question whether a brand-specific equipment change is factoring in.

Them is Fighting' Words!

rory really doesn’t seem to have control. his wedge distance control is pretty terrible.

it doesn’t seem to have been a banner year for tm’s stable. if i’m not mistaken 2021 is the first calendar year dj has not won a tournament. fleetwood has not looked good. morikawa had moments but struggled lately. wolff fell off a cliff. rickie and rory haven’t done much of anything.

golf is hard, but when almost all of your big names struggle in a given year it does beg the question whether a brand-specific equipment change is factoring in.
I genuinely have no idea. I think at least part of the staff went back to previous driver. But the ball is an interesting one because the guys that are struggling around the greens, see Rory, Rickie all made a ball change when that struggle began.

Back