EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Looking forward to some more official announcements on this one. It’s going to be 🔥

Of all the amazing events thp and their supporters put on this one gets me the most excited!

Who is excited about 2021 and the Shaft Up series?
I know I am.

Im excited to see the line up this year.

Rumblings of new recoils! Some 125s would be in my wheelhouse!
That’s gonna be robust. I would hope to go down in weight if I switch to graphite and I’m already at 120

That’s gonna be robust. I would hope to go down in weight if I switch to graphite and I’m already at 120
I am in 115 currently but think they may be a titch lite.

Who is excited about 2021 and the Shaft Up series?
I know I am.

If someone isn’t excited about Shaft Up, they must not know what it is. Having Mizuno partner with UST will make for some sick combos! Either irons or woods would be pretty sweet!

When are signups

Peak excitement for this, especially after some of the UST Mamiya Instagram posts lately! Premier event with premier people, this event is a must enter!

Peak excitement for this, especially after some of the UST Mamiya Instagram posts lately! Premier event with premier people, this event is a must enter!
Ever game Mizuno? I haven’t...but want to.

Ever game Mizuno? I haven’t...but want to.
Never! I do too! Love the looks and the direction of the design. The THP videos and discussions with Chris Voshall have me amped up about what they are doing.

Never! I do too! Love the looks and the direction of the design. The THP videos and discussions with Chris Voshall have me amped up about what they are doing.
I’m interested to see what gear comes into play for this one. They are putting out some good stuff.

Sweet!

This one will be more of a contest and I would say do not miss the THP Showcase.
That's exciting!!

Back