EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

This one will be more of a contest and I would say do not miss the THP Showcase.
Sweet!! UST Mamiya and Mizuno🔥🔥🔥🔥

This is going to be so great!

Of course I am interested- what a deal!

That’s gonna be robust. I would hope to go down in weight if I switch to graphite and I’m already at 120
Time to hit the gym 130 is where it’s at.

2021 is my year for my first THP experience! I’m feeling good about it. UST Mamiya and Mizuno would do the trick.

This may induce a mini heart attack

Or super butterflies

Definitely a mega opportunity

I do now for first time ever & I love them
Same here. 921 HMPs in the bag now and am quite happy. Also had a UST Mamiya experience recently that has me very excited and in all sorts of pondering.

Time to hit the gym 130 is where it’s at.

I would swing 125 or 130 in steel but that seems to defeat the purpose of graphite.

I’d rather swing those fancy 90g Patterson’s that @JB has and deal with less weight.

I would swing 125 or 130 in steel but that seems to defeat the purpose of graphite.

I’d rather swing those fancy 90g Patterson’s that @JB has and deal with less weight.
Seems perfect for the Ust Mamiya event thread 😀😀😀

Who doesn't get excited at the chance to be fit by the master @DannyLe !!

Who is excited about 2021 and the Shaft Up series?
I know I am.
Yup! Ready to hear more details about it.

Anxiously awaiting news on signups. One of my favorite iron brands, a shaft manufacturer that I really want iron shafts from, and my favorite location! Vegas Baby!!!

Anxiously awaiting news on signups. One of my favorite iron brands, a shaft manufacturer that I really want iron shafts from, and my favorite location! Vegas Baby!!!

Someone can win the Golden Ticket right now actually.

But we haven't said irons, woods, wedges or putters or anything as of yet :ROFLMAO:

But we haven't said irons, woods, wedges or putters or anything as of yet :ROFLMAO:

Still, it's Mizuno, UST, @DannyLe and Vegas...what's not to like or be excited about! :LOL:

Free trip to Vegas with golf is enough for me! Anything else is a bonus!

People keep saying I need to try graphite shafts. I keep being stubborn and skeptical.

I have watched many of these over the years and learned quite a bit. Because of one last year I finally asked questions through the live thread (thank you) and ordered the shafts @DannyLe recommended. Happy Recoil 110 player since. I’d still love to participate in one of these but the impact was already positive for me.

Back