EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Hot ticket might be an understatement, this one is going to be a blast to keep up with!

Has a course been secured?

2021 experiences certainly going to start off with a bang!

It could be on a cow pasture (like legit cows, grass, and big ole cow turds) and I would still sign up. Just sayin’
Oh for sure! They don’t let THPers down with the tracks selected.

After last week at the THP Showcase with Chris being involved and showing off their equipment (both brand new and recently released), I have a feeling this will be a hot ticket.

top to bottom their release this year is incredibly impressive. then ust pulls a seat up to the table and you’ve got yourself a party.

Oh for sure! They don’t let THPers down with the tracks selected.
I know. It’s going to be good. I just hope it’s in driving distance so I don’t have to fly. The wife’s Prius is cheaper than a plane ticket.

I know. It’s going to be good. I just hope it’s in driving distance so I don’t have to fly. The wife’s Prius is cheaper than a plane ticket.
Las Vegas is the destination so you should be able to get a flight for cheaper than gas.

This will be awesome. Vegas and @DannyLe is a home run

Having been fit into the Mizuno 921 HM and HM Pro today. This will be very interesting to follow along and maybe participate:)

Trust me, there's a graphite shaft from :UST: that would work great for you, no matter what your swing speed.
After hitting in my sim the last few nights, I've seriously considered going to graphite....

After last week at the THP Showcase with Chris being involved and showing off their equipment (both brand new and recently released), I have a feeling this will be a hot ticket.

I want a shot at the Recoil shafts! I think they will fit me perfectly.

Mizuno has been coming hard at the drivers and the irons are classic!
@MattyD-MPLS let's go to Club Champion and see what shafts they'd put us in...

You want more reasons to buy clubs, don’t you! 😂
is there ever a reason not to? I have the PX LZ 6.0 but now I've been thinking about those Recoils.... Remember - I'm older than you and more fragile... Need all the help I can get.

is there ever a reason not to? I have the PX LZ 6.0 but now I've been thinking about those Recoils.... Remember - I'm older than you and more fragile... Need all the help I can get.
Weren’t you a catcher, too? 😀

Yea... my hips/knees ache regularly because of the many many years of squatting up and down.

We are old and getting older!

“A surprise guest.”..........hmmmmm. 🤔

Vegas baby!!! That’s my cityMind blowing to imagine how amazing the time would be.......surprise guest that sounds amazing

Back