EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

I know. It’s going to be good. I just hope it’s in driving distance so I don’t have to fly. The wife’s Prius is cheaper than a plane ticket.

Check out the first post again 😀

So you will get fit for either 921 irons or the STz/STx driver with UST shafts. Then throw in a free trip to Vegas to hit whatever is made for you at an incredible course and hang with some cool people. Wow!!

Shaft UP experiences never disappoint!

After hitting in my sim the last few nights, I've seriously considered going to graphite....
In my opinion you'd have no regrets.

this will be definitely a big one for me. I love the new JPX line and have been jonesing hard for some UST action in them. that 921Forged is just pure sexy....As soon as the DR gives clearance, there will be a session in the bay at the store. For Years i have played nothing but Mizuno.....that Mizuno Monday in the Tech Lab was awesome

Check out the first post again 😀
Yeah the flight should be a VERY reasonable price for the lucky THP'ers who get to go LOL!

This one is going to be amazing!!!

In my opinion you'd have no regrets.
The kicker is I just got new sticks in October and haven't really played them yet due to MN weather so right now it's tough to justify. I loved the feel of the PX LZ's when I hit them - but that was well before I became actively engaged in THP and since then I wish I would have known then what I know now about sticks and shafts...

THis is different from the Mizuno experience correct?

I did last night after I posted that and felt like a dummy. I was just going off past shaft ups. Thanks JB!

Those have all been free travel too :)
No sweat, all in fun and always great to find something cool out.

Hot ticket....That's the THP cooker, getting things hot.

The kicker is I just got new sticks in October and haven't really played them yet due to MN weather so right now it's tough to justify. I loved the feel of the PX LZ's when I hit them - but that was well before I became actively engaged in THP and since then I wish I would have known then what I know now about sticks and shafts...
C'mon man it's THP...you're encouraged to have multiple sets. Just buy another one with the Recoils :LOL:

C'mon man it's THP...you're encouraged to have multiple sets. Just buy another one with the Recoils :LOL:
I have a feeling if I became like @OldandStiff with multiple bags...Upper-Level Management may not be too happy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

seeing this bumped is always fun.. especially with mizuno being involved

This is going to be fun!

keep checking here haha. Waiting for another update. I’m going to guess it’s with irons due to the recoil on the nose of the plane (hello dart?) but I think that’s always there the past few flyers? Either way... mizuno has my freaking eye this year. Complete lineup from woods to putter.

That would be an incredible birthday for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it when this pops up on the latest posts page.

Contest for lucky participants will be kicked off before the end of the week.

Contest soon...let me get ready

Back