EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Love that Mizuno is involved!!!!!

Wow, already playing with the UST/Mizuno combination, I couldn't imagine playing with a set fit by Danny! I would be tour bound! ;)🤣🤣🤣

Boom! 🔥🔥🔥🍆🍆🍆

Concrete plans for Experiences?

This sounds like a Win-Win with two great companies!!!

UST and Mizuno are a great combo and huge supporters of THP. And it's FREE! A couple of guys are going to have a fantastic time.

🍩🍩

I had been meaning to re-up to the AC and this prompted me to do that. Still hoping for an invite to one of these big events one day but for me the AC is worth the spend even without these events.

JB is just dropping bombs this morning! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this, it's been a bucket list event for awhile now. Awesome news!

This is going to be awesome for a couple THPers :)

(I'm gonna sit it out this go. Winning something like this, at my stage of development, would be like giving me a Ferrari, an all-expenses-paid trip to Monaco, and letting me compete in the Grand Prix
lol.gif
)

In all seriousness, @DannyLe is amazing. This is a must if you’re an AC Member!

Love this series of Experiences! Will keep trying to get in as long as they keep happening. This one sounds amazing!

Just for no confusion, it does say that in the first post too.

I had been meaning to re-up to the AC and this prompted me to do that. Still hoping for an invite to one of these big events one day but for me the AC is worth the spend even without these events.

No invite my friend. As long as someone is an Albatross Club member, they are invited to signup or enter the contests to win.

Vegas and freaking Mizuno AND UST? whoa..... this is amazing

Just for no confusion, it does say that in the first post too.

No invite my friend. As long as someone is an Albatross Club member, they are invited to signup or enter the contests to win.

I meant invited to actually go to the event not invited to enter.

And ... I just have to say that UST Mamiya + Mizuno is full on DREAM WORTHY. Wow! I love Mizuno irons (who doesn't?) and have found a happy place with recoil shafts. This is one of those THP opportunities that literally feels like it shouldn't be possible. Any yet here it is. :love:

WHOA........:oops: :UST: & :mizuno:???????????

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Awesome start to a Monday.

That looks so.....so good!

The Mizuno partnership puts this way over the top. It's the one brand of clubs that I've always admired from afar (especially in the iron category) but never had the chance to hit. This is going to be amazing.

Back