EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Love mizuno irons and their new drivers are seriously good. Can’t wait to check out the fairways. Throw in some yummy recoils and lin-q shafts and golf heaven is a reachable goal.

Good luck everyone! A couple of THPers are on the verge of happiness overload.

Mizuno Mizuno Mizuno!

This one is gonna be good.

Can't wait to follow this, the products showcased during the live feed were amazing!

Another wintery mix... dreaming of soft buttery feel of Mizuno in the desert of Vegas!

Another wintery mix... dreaming of soft buttery feel of Mizuno in the desert of Vegas!

man, that's sounds great when it's -7

Loving the sound of Mizuno and Las Vegas! Going to be amaaaaaazing for a couple THP-ers! Will 100% be tossing ny name in the hat for this 🙃

Is today the day? ❓
Maybe it is, and maybe it isn't. But I for one can't wait for the 2021 contest sign ups to begin again. They are always so much fun with the hopeful anticipation they bring to the forum. It's been a long time coming, so i'm ready!!

I'm thinking it must be coming

I've tried to avoid thinking about this one but...

There's no old and stiff in that giphy! 🤣
Haha I'd channel my inner YoungandLimber for this one! I have near zero UST or Mizuno experience, and not because they're not good.

Haha I'd channel my inner YoungandLimber for this one! I have near zero UST or Mizuno experience, and not because they're not good.
You dont need to be youngandlimber for UST/ Mizuno, oldandgrumpy can play them fine! ;)
20210210_091245.jpg

I’m just ready for a fresh live update thread. There is nothing I love more than getting to follow along THPers experiences. Especially now knowing how freaking awesome they are to be a part of!

Signup just opened.

I’m just ready for a fresh live update thread. There is nothing I love more than getting to follow along THPers experiences. Especially now knowing how freaking awesome they are to be a part of!
This right here. I'm struggling so bad in the dead of winter right now. Sorely need some golf in my life (even vicariously) :LOL:

By the time this event comes around, all of us northerners are going to be so rusty because we've been sitting inside all winter, that it's really going to be a sh*t show. But hey, it's a THP Event with UST .... it will be amazing regardless of how good the golf being played is.

Back