EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Like i said - not just weather - SCHEDULE! it is tax season after all.... 2 range sessions and 1 9 holer don't really produce much....

Should i bust out the rain gear today @Nate<80 - afternoon range work soon.

Fair enough. Sorry for attacking you 🤣

Rain gear is a go!

so golf season is officially under way for 2021! I know where i will be for the next month, but the bigger question is where in Vegas will @Golfers Anonymous and I be teeing it up April 21-22, hmmmmm

TPC Vegas, Cascata, or countless other options! Time will tell!

For now - the brown/green fairways of NEO will be calling!

so golf season is officially under way for 2021! I know where i will be for the next month, but the bigger question is where in Vegas will @Golfers Anonymous and I be teeing it up April 21-22, hmmmmm

TPC Vegas, Cascata, or countless other options! Time will tell!

For now - the brown/green fairways of NEO will be calling!
Dang, are we less than a month away from this already. 🤯

26 days to go and counting!

1616960801780.jpeg
Days!

1617148882182.jpeg

I NEED MORE TIME!!!!!!

3 weeks is 21 days which is 504 hours - until this legendary trip kicks off... See you in Chicago @Golfers Anonymous

Or ....... 1,814,400 seconds!
literally just spent more time NOT golfing...

Feeling ill and need to rest... WFH aka work from course!?

Work tonight.... Golf Tomorrow?!

literally just spent more time NOT golfing...

Feeling ill and need to rest... WFH aka work from course!?

Work tonight.... Golf Tomorrow?!

1617400668353.jpeg
Days remaining!

You guys have the masters to get you through next week then you are just one week away! Can’t wait to follow this!

So excited that this is coming up. Its going to be a treat to follow along with @Golfers Anonymous @Gman79 as they ease into some fantastic new equipment. Shaft Up!

This one snuck up really fast. Can’t wait to follow along with the 1st THP Experience of 2021!!!

Looking forward to seeing the equipment that is going to be on display at this experience. The new LIN-Q shafts are calling my name.

Math is getting easier on this one... Meaning we are getting very close...

21-5 =

Can't wait to follow along with this one!

Getting closer! Two great guys taking part in this one. Can't wait to follow along with you both.

How's those swings right now? I know @Golfers Anonymous has been working on his.

Back