EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Getting closer! Two great guys taking part in this one. Can't wait to follow along with you both.

How's those swings right now? I know @Golfers Anonymous has been working on his.

Got the Gbox and Mike Breed (Golf Channel dude) going nightly, not sure if its too much or not enough...Also have speed sticks, but didnt start in time to see gainz, but helps when range isnt available... putting indoors and routine trips to practice w/ chipping.

Ugh could it be worse representation of the countdown.... 15 Days

1617723406466.png1617723431713.png

How do you like the Gbox?
Got the Gbox and Mike Breed (Golf Channel dude) going nightly, not sure if its too much or not enough...Also have speed sticks, but didnt start in time to see gainz, but helps when range isnt available... putting indoors and routine trips to practice w/ chipping.

Ugh could it be worse representation of the countdown.... 15 Days

View attachment 9001665View attachment 9001666

Nice email from Danny today... @Golfers Anonymous any rounds scheduled?

I got one Friday and hopefully another during the weekend....

1617827364372.png

Almost to single digits in the countdown!πŸ”₯:UST:πŸ”₯:mizuno:πŸ”₯

Getting excited for these 2 Ohio boys and the trip they have quickly approaching!

It’s a surprise currently.
Literally on pins and needles and I think it adds to the glory of this trip as the ultimate surprise!

Keeping it a secret until we step outta the manvan

Literally on pins and needles and I think it adds to the glory of this trip as the ultimate surprise!

Keeping it a secret until we step outta the manvan

Hey everybody! We are getting soooo close to a live thread!

Single digit count down!

So as we get ready... I am right at 100 peak swing speed and "believe" I like the HZRDUS Smoke Yellow lineup offered by another brand... What UST Mamiya shaft do you think I will enjoy/be fitted?

So as we get ready... I am right at 100 peak swing speed and "believe" I like the HZRDUS Smoke Yellow lineup offered by another brand... What UST Mamiya shaft do you think I will enjoy/be fitted?

What do you best like about the Smoke Yellow?

What do you best like about the Smoke Yellow?

So this is why I am looking so forward to two days with @DannyLe ... I know nothing about shafts! Never been fitted or talked about shafts... I am naive but here are things I think I feel/see with that shaft... I like that the shaft is stiff, not sure if I am loading up but I feel like i can load up and kinda fire it like a pendulum, maybe that is the counterbalanced portion of this shaft I like... Otherwise - best distance I have seen, other shafts have been Diamana Blue ok i guess, a shaft in hybrid and driver (bought used for cheap) That simply felt like a board... kuro kage stiff

So this is why I am looking so forward to two days with @DannyLe ... I know nothing about shafts! Never been fitted or talked about shafts... I am naive but here are things I think I feel/see with that shaft... I like that the shaft is stiff, not sure if I am loading up but I feel like i can load up and kinda fire it like a pendulum, maybe that is the counterbalanced portion of this shaft I like... Otherwise - best distance I have seen, other shafts have been Diamana Blue ok i guess, a shaft in hybrid and driver (bought used for cheap) That simply felt like a board... kuro kage stiff

See that is good info and we will be able to get you dialed in. The best part of this is being able to see and feel the changes and go from there.

I'm pretty interested to see what is on the menu for this Experience. UST Mamiya has new LIN-Q Red, White and Blue Models, but not on their website yet. And, the venerable ProForce has the new Prime M40X model. I'm keen to see what folks have to say about both of these new lines.

For those following along, we have a contest coming up that is just AWESOME!

Back