EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

1618532042234.jpeg😍

Last edited:
I’ve been checking this thread the last couple days to see when y’all noticed that lol. The courses look awesome! I’ve never heard of Dragonridge. The name just sounds like it would be sweet!

I’ve been checking this thread the last couple days to see when y’all noticed that lol. The courses look awesome! I’ve never heard of Dragonridge. The name just sounds like it would be sweet!
Pretty sure Rick Shiels and Pete Finch did their vegas match there a while back.

Is that dragon ridge?

475,740 seconds till take off!

Just came in to see in the course was announced, and I see that it was!! So excited for the guys to get out to to Vegas, get fit by Danny, and play some amazing golf!!

e59f49939514a3b7f90ae6b8_m.jpg the dragons lair!

The beauty Cascasta... Rumor has it @JB and @DannyLe love this one from a historic event here in years past.

cf324c3f83b2aa2d40278389_m.jpg

@DannyLe going to cook up some extra distance and boost the fairway percentages on these woods...

Get your previews ready!

Can it be April 21/22 forever? Such a dream

Last edited:
Have not met @Golfers Anonymous but easily moving his way up into the top text list in my phone. Awesome guy to enjoy this trip with. The hype is real in the chat.

Have not met @Golfers Anonymous but easily moving his way up into the top text list in my phone. Awesome guy to enjoy this trip with. The hype is real in the chat.
He's a great kid. Just look for the 12 year old with the pink flamingo shorts and the untuckit button up shirt. ;)

PS. You may want to help keep up with his keys.

He's a great kid. Just look for the 12 year old with the pink flamingo shorts and the untuckit button up shirt. ;)

PS. You may want to help keep up with his keys.
🤣🤣🤣
It was a pink/white airplane Arnold Palmer shirt, and at least 12 1/2.🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Just received an update from Danny and it’s going to be

Last edited:
Back