EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

Oh man! UST Mamiya and Mizzy?!?! Not that you needed another, but this is a great reason to join the Albatross Club! Sheesh!

Oh ya that is a must sign up for!

Wow... I love Mizuno as a brand from baseball following Chipper Jones and Javier Lopez. That followed me to my "grown up" years playing golf were my first clubs were the old Mizuno MX-100's. A review of them led me to THP, so how fitting is that? This is an event that I wouldn't miss even if it was on the same weekend of my wife's/children's birthday or an anniversary (thankfully it isn't).

Oh yeah, one more thing.
1 of these spots will go to the lucky winner of a contest coming later this week on a different UST Mamiya Experience...Get ready and pay attention haha.

Wow!! THP Experiences never cease to amaze!! 🤯(y)

This sounds awesome!

Amazing, 3 awesome brands in THP, Mizuno and UST and a great location like Vegas, simply outstanding!!!

WOW, UST & Mizuno in Vegas!!!

JB has a belt full of grenades. Been dropping em all day! #thpexperiences

Whoa! April in Vegas will be awesome! Damn, this thing seems like its right around the corner!

Love the placement of the THP logo! Fabulous Mizuno too... Well done on the graphics

Two great partners, and golf in Vegas is AMAZING! Can't Wait!

Hole 2 green.jpegSM hole 10.jpg

Hard to beat a free trip to Vegas, but include a THP experience along with UST and Mizuno equipment... 🤯

as always..AWESOME

UST Mamiya 🔥
Mizuno 🔥
Vegas 🔥
Free 🔥

What can I say, this will be one hot event!!

:thp:+ :mizuno: +:UST:=

UST and Mizuno?????

Very curious about the UST and Mizuno offerings for this experience

Back