EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

This is great news!!

We have been working on these for a while and are confident this coming year will be the best Shaft Up series we have ever done.

Great start to the 2021 schedule!

Wowza. Would be my first time to Vegas.. This would be legit!

Boom, this is going to be awesome.

Very cool. Very high on both companies here. Great combo!

So so so so so badass! LFG! :love::love::love: Time to end the event/experience drought.

What an awesome event! UST Mamiya has had some great events and teaming with Mizuno will be fun!

Wow. So awesome. Hopefully we back to normal by then. Would love to participate in this.

Love seeing that Shaft Up is back!!

Today was a trying day but this is the thread I want to end it in. I am SO excited to hear that shaft up is back with UST and Mizuno this year. I’m not sure we are all ready for what lays ahead but I know April can’t come fast enough.

OK, this definitely has my attention. What a kick ass experience!

This. Is. Killer.

Back to Vegas, I like this!

This sounds like an awesome experience. I have frequently fondled Mizunos recently but haven't played a set since the Tzoid Pro.

I did a thread a while back, on brands that intrigue you, but that you haven't ever gamed. Mizuno was at the top of the list, so here's a great opportunity for everyone to try them out in a unique setting!!

Last edited:
Tomorrow, there will be a contest and the lucky winner will be one of the participants for this event!!!!!!

Tomorrow, there will be a contest and the lucky winner will be one of the participants for this event!!!!!!

Wow. That is a pretty crazy absurd little trip

Back