EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2021 Shaft Up is here and below are all of the details for the 1st of THREE amazing THP Experiences in the series. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Experience Series where 2 lucky forum members are taken on a trip for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf. Each of the three parts will feature 2 different forum members for a unique experience unlike any other.

2021.jpg

When & Where
April 21st to 22nd, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
Hotel: Caesars Palace
Course: TBA

Cost & What's Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new Equipment that is yours to keep
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective threads when they go up. Your 2021 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but brand new equipment. For Shaft Up #1 we are giving each participant brand new equipment and each participant will get fit with a premium UST Mamiya shaft with the fitting done by Danny Le personally. There may even be a surprise guest...

LUCKY WINNERS
@Gman79
@Golfers Anonymous

Stay tuned for Shaft Up #2 launching soon.

Last edited:
This is amazing! So excited!

PS - No Cost to Participant 😡

Love it! Vegas baby! Maybe it will be back to normal by then.

I love the Welcome to Fabulous Mizuno graphic and the Recoil airplane. Anyone else catch that Mizuno tease?

• Admin
I love the Welcome to Fabulous Mizuno graphic and the Recoil airplane. Anyone else catch that Mizuno tease?

It was a fun tease. Although I did put it in the title too :)

Yes! Shaft Up has eluded me and hopefully this is the year I get lucky to participate. @DannyLe has a ton of knowledge and being fit by him would be a great THP Experience.

It was a fun tease. Although I did put it in the title too :)

I was so excited I Power-skimmed the title... you had me at UST Mayima :ROFLMAO: πŸ‘Š

duuuuuuuude!!! the mizuno partnership makes this one totally bonkers. WOW!!! i hope the dates work for me because this sounds incredible!

Shaft Up is absolutely amazing. So happy to hear its coming back. UST goes absolutely all out for THPers, and Mizuno as a co-sponsor is perfect. Wonder if it will be woods or irons.... And Vegas!

Last edited:
Hooooooly ****!

Viva Las Vegas!!! Heck yes!!!

So awesome to hear, and April would be a great time to get the hell out of my house after likely being couped up most of the winter

Yes! LOVE the Mizuno partnership! Excited for this one!

Jeez this Monday is on fire here at THP!

Holy buckets! Yes! And Vegas ... that's an easy no-stop and affordable flight from here. You have my attention!

Just in case people have not followed previous Shaft Up Experiences.
Flights are included in this free trip.

@JB out here droppin bombs on a Monday!

Nothing could warm me up faster after walking the dog in f*&#$ snow flurries in Chicago in October than seeing this! Thank You!!!!

This one sounds Awesome!!

Back