EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

The good times just keep on rolling.... let's see who is going to Bellerive!

LFG!!

a98202ee-3315-42f0-bc15-e03e29596382_1140x641.jpg

Does anybody else love this iconic St. Louis fast food restaurant?

Holy Sh@t. I can’t believe I just woke up and clicked the site to see the email and saw the congrats from @JB. Screamed with excitement and my wife thought something was wrong came running. Her words were seriously you screamed about golf? 😂

So awesome and can’t wait.

Holy Sh@t. I can’t believe I just woke up and clicked the site to see the email and saw the congrats from @JB. Screamed with excitement and my wife thought something was wrong came running. Her words were seriously you screamed about golf? 😂

Hell yeah Brother! That is amazing and you are in for the ride of your life! crazy to think all the awesomeness they cram into 48 hours.

That’s amazing! 😆 Let the excitement begin!!!

Is this Mizuno drivers and UST Shaft as well?

I just got into work, had to write out the monthly alimony check to my ex-wife only 3 more years left out of the 14. Never a good start to the day. Then I checked gmail and saw all the messages. Almost spit out my coffee. Yelled a hell yeah! To which Jeff a co-worker and also a big golfer came over and said that's awesome. Put in for my days off. Called my current wife and she offered a big congrats and of course is jealous. This is going to be so great. I look forward to meeting all that are there. We will have a great time. Oh and my son asked if he could borrow my golf travel bag to go to Scottsdale in June last night, I forget the date but ha-ha he might have to borrow someone elses travel bag

The excitement and anticipation are real. Enjoy 😊 it!

You will have to tune in :)

You know I will! Good luck gentlemen with the LIVE thread... sooo much action and beauty plus awesome knowledge coming at you... gives the fingers and mind a workout.

Just saw an easter egg. My mind might be blown

Spoiler
"recoil on the plane"
Haha. Honestly that has been there for a few years. Good idea for future Easter eggs though

Haha. Honestly that has been there for a few years. Good idea for future Easter eggs though

Yep - I am an idiot...

I think we might be the next up event.

Need to get some hype going because this course is off the hook.

Bellerive+Country+Club.png

Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Less then 4 weeks away.

The golf balls arrived today!

0803EC90-44FA-47A1-9300-4C1D67CE990F.jpeg
1B9843C9-F0D4-47A6-B5A2-BCB05BC20543.jpeg

A quick view from the new building that was built last year called the Field House. We will be enjoying this view over lunch!
230DC269-8916-4E25-AEC7-4750D5E60A00.jpegCFC5E7A5-3A5A-443B-83F5-63F7BBA1523D.jpeg

Back