EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

I mean that's okay if you are into those kind of things:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Holy Sh@t. I can’t believe I just woke up and clicked the site to see the email and saw the congrats from @JB. Screamed with excitement and my wife thought something was wrong came running. Her words were seriously you screamed about golf? 😂

So awesome and can’t wait.
Yes honey, I screamed at golf, why don't you understand me? :ROFLMAO:

Course looks awesome!

Ok, like the pressure off the tee wasn't bad enough. Now, I got people watching while they are eating. So, 3 Wood maybe lol :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, wait till you see my drive LOL. No matter what we will all have a great time.

Don't worry, wait till you see my drive LOL. No matter what we will all have a great time.
LOL

I thought I saw you have a 105 mph swing. The ball is going to be crushed.

Ya downhill it might be that fast. and it will be crushed to the right or farther to the right or maybe even so far to the right it will come back and hit us. Actually hit the driving range today to see if I can ditch that block and was pleased with most of my driving and other shots. Always learning. This guy I go golfing with can crush his drives like 300 yards with great flight and if we are paired up the other folks just are so amazed and say OMG and all. It is very disheartening.

Dont worry Danny's fitting will get you dialed in for a bombing fairway finder. I know it worked out very well for GA and I during our trip. Even after he gave me a tip and its very helpful for improving.

Dont worry Danny's fitting will get you dialed in for a bombing fairway finder. I know it worked out very well for GA and I during our trip. Even after he gave me a tip and its very helpful for improving.
Danny will be hoarse after all the tips he brings my way, LOL. So glad its Friday, its nice outside and in 24 more days I will be in STL. YES!

Danny will be hoarse after all the tips he brings my way, LOL. So glad its Friday, its nice outside and in 24 more days I will be in STL. YES!
Swing your swing - Deep breath and relax - nobody expects PGA type swings - just have some fun!

Swing your swing - Deep breath and relax - nobody expects PGA type swings - just have some fun!
It know, it will be so great to have these resources. I am really looking forward to it. Vegas must have been so much fun. I have never golfed out there but those courses looked so cool. Bellerive will be great as well. After we play I might need to find the 2018 PGA championship to watch.

It know, it will be so great to have these resources. I am really looking forward to it. Vegas must have been so much fun. I have never golfed out there but those courses looked so cool. Bellerive will be great as well. After we play I might need to find the 2018 PGA championship to watch.
ill be watching ahead of time. Hope 2k21 has the course

now that is even a better
ill be watching ahead of time. Hope 2k21 has the course
That is even a better idea, i will watch it ahead of time as well.

Thanks

Getting all my travel ducks in a row for this one. Getting pretty excited about getting back out on the course.

I can't believe this is in 3 weeks for Rlefig and Fuffle. That is pretty exciting and man.. That course. :love:

I can't believe this is in 3 weeks for Rlefig and Fuffle. That is pretty exciting and man.. That course. :love:
I agree very much looking forward to it. Was talking about it yesterday as my mom and dad dropped by for Mother's Day along with the kids. After dinner sat outside around the firepit and we discussed how cool it was going to be.

Agree. this is going to be so much fun.

The course looks just beautiful in pictures and I can't wait to see it in real.

Hotel booked

Three Weeks is going to fly by! Are you guys getting out and golfing?

nice, work has been getting in the way but trying as much as possible to get out and play.

Great GIF, reminds me of

playoffs.gif

even now I am still working 12 hours later

Back