EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

Danny had us play the tips on 16 last time. Was 230 and into a 20 mph wind. I hit a driver onto the green. Hole is a beast from back there.
Well, then the fitted Mizuno driver will be in play that hole. 😂

Well, then the fitted Mizuno driver will be in play that hole. 😂

Haha it was for me. That's the only time I can ever remember hitting a driver on a par 3.

Thanks, great pictures of Bellerive. I was watching some of the 2018 course description as well. Great books for the greens. Can't wait to go!!!!

Heading out to golf today in 90 degree weather, which is fine just soon up here in MA. Been a busy weekend as the following happened on Friday.

A guy jumped from a 2nd floor window at house right next to ours Friday morning. Not sure what was going on but these are renters of the house and since they moved in it has been troublesome. He jumped intp an awaiting cazr but was caught. We discovered he was stabbed in the house and the only way out was the window. We got a bunch of blood in our driveway. Anyways here are two pics one from the news and one from my wife showing the 50 person swat team to get the barricaded other guy out

Attachments

• IMG_6556.JPG
    IMG_6556.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6554.jpg
    IMG_6554.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 17

Attachments

• 1tenor.gif
    1tenor.gif
    466.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks, great pictures of Bellerive. I was watching some of the 2018 course description as well. Great books for the greens. Can't wait to go!!!!

Heading out to golf today in 90 degree weather, which is fine just soon up here in MA. Been a busy weekend as the following happened on Friday.

A guy jumped from a 2nd floor window at house right next to ours Friday morning. Not sure what was going on but these are renters of the house and since they moved in it has been troublesome. He jumped intp an awaiting cazr but was caught. We discovered he was stabbed in the house and the only way out was the window. We got a bunch of blood in our driveway. Anyways here are two pics one from the news and one from my wife showing the 50 person swat team to get the barricaded other guy out
That’s crazy. 😳

I'd be looking for another place to live. Have a great time at Bellerive.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

In the immortal words of 4 TD in one game at Polk High Al Bundy

I'm so pumped for @fuffle master @rlefig ... The driver is clicking on all cylinders right now... Golf with that crew and @DannyLe and @JB is so fun... Counting down the days

yes to quote the Beatles "Eight days a week".

Just over a week away from Shaft Up 2

@rlefig and I spoke to each other tonight and we are so excited to not only be apart of the Shaft Up family, but talking about how we can make sure it’s a fun follow next week. Lots to live up to with past event players.

Just an amazing location to play and the fact that the 100th PGA Championship was there just a few years ago, combined to be fitted by @DannyLe with bomb hitting Mizuno drivers feels so surreal.

Brooks Koepka for the win

A04A279B-A986-4365-B65A-5D216AE5F432.jpeg

@rlefig and I spoke to each other tonight and we are so excited to not only be apart of the Shaft Up family, but talking about how we can make sure it’s a fun follow next week. Lots to live up to with past event players.

Just an amazing location to play and the fact that the 100th PGA Championship was there just a few years ago, combined to be fitted by @DannyLe with bomb hitting Mizuno drivers feels so surreal.

View attachment 9009328
You know it. It will rock

View attachment 9009328
You guys are in for a treat! Being fitted by Danny was great as he walks you through what he changed and why to get you guys into the perfect setup. Seeing my numbers as the shafts and settings were changed was great as it allowed me to understand how the two were working together to get me to my current setup. I can’t wait to follow you two along on your trip cause I know you’re going to love it like I did.

Back