EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

You're right.
Still all new to me.
My first experience season around here. 😁
It's pretty cool isn't it. Always lots of incredible stuff before, but I think 2021 has really turned it up a notch

Oh man, THP dropping bombs on a Friday, how am I going to focus on work now?????
Right! First is the Morgan Cup signup, Off Course with @Canadan and Jamie Sadlowski, and now this....on Friday of the Players. What a great start to the weekend!

Well this will be amazing!!!

THP, UST and Mizuno are just bringing it this year! 🖕 You 2020!!

Bellerive again, wooooowwwww! Lightning striking twice on a major championship venue. Holy effin cow.

So let me check again. All costs covered. New Mizuno equipment with premium UST shafts specifically fitted by the man Danny Le himself, bucket list golf, and I'd imagine some of the best food St. Louis can offer?

Yep, I'm in. Shaft Up has always been on the bucket list of THP events (which ones aren't), but getting to hear first hand stories from @OhioGolfer and @Big SoIL iced the cake.

This sounds Fantastic!

I remember when The Shaft Up Experience was previously at Bellerive a couple of years ago. I believe @JB gave the caddie a brand new driver for his efforts. That was a fun follow! Can’t wait for sign ups on this one!

I remember when The Shaft Up Experience was previously at Bellerive a couple of years ago. I believe @JB gave the caddie a brand new driver for his efforts. That was a fun follow! Can’t wait for sign ups on this one!

That was at Olympia Fields where I gave him my driver.
At Bellerive I did hit one of the best shots of my life though with @Lions81 from behind a pretty famous green.

Love me some Shaft Up!

That was at Olympia Fields where I gave him my driver.
At Bellerive I did hit one of the best shots of my life though with @Lions81 from behind a pretty famous green.
Sorry @JB. I got those two mixed up. They were both awesome to follow.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Wow, that's CRAZY! Honestly, this is one of those experiences that I would like to sign up for, but I'd differ it to another THP'er that would benefit more than I would.

Travel included? Heck I’d drive myself out for this. Big fan of the UST stuff I’ve used.

Travel included? Heck I’d drive myself out for this. Big fan of the UST stuff I’ve used.

Check out some previous Shaft Up Experiences. All are 100% covered by THP and UST Mamiya.
The Live update threads are great finds.

so cool

Hmm the dates work for me....

......excited!!!!!

Well this is awesome. I want in!

Another great THP Experience!

Oh heck yeah!!! 🔥🔥🔥

2021 Shaft Up #2, UST Mamiya, Mizuno, and Bellerive Country Club ........

Back