EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

Wow, unbelievable. Pretty speechless on this one.

Morgan Cup sign-ups and then this? Would certainly make my birthday pretty solid :D

Bellerive Country Club.....DAnny Le getting the travel on. Awesome opportunity

Good luck everyone! Going to be a great Experience for some lucky THPers!
I just can not make the dates work unless I quit my job. 🤔

Love it! Shaft Up is a must! Danny Le is the man!

SO. GOOD!!!

Every year I follow the Shaft Up I am just amazed more and more about how great the event is.

JB dropping bombs today.

Impressive!

Had to read up on the course, this place is elite!

In 1965, Bellerive became the “youngest” course to ever host the US Open. South African Gary Player won the event, and completed the career grand slam, by defeating Kel Nagle in a playoff after the two had tied at two-over-par. Player then donated his winning check to cancer research and junior golf.

Oh heck yeah! A bucket list event and an amazing venue, this is pretty incredible. Even better the dates work! I can't wait for signups to open up.

Holy Smokes! Got to watch the PGA here a couple of years ago, and thought how awesome it would be to get out to play the course. Awesome opportunity

Bellerive again! So freaking cool.

Great Experience! Great equipment, great people and a great course. Checks all the boxes. This definitely has my interest.

Another great opportunity for a great experience and some great equipment. THP, THP....!!

Have to pay attention for signups!!!! Beautiful course.

THP, UST, and Mizuno knocking it out of the park this year. And an amazing venue. Would love being fit by @DannyLe into the correct shaft.

Incredible

Very Very cool event!

Oh yes!!! So excited for this and what an incredible course!!

Sounds absolutely amazing as usual!!!

Back