EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

Bellerive-Country-Club-12th-hole-e1533668424678-1024x576.jpg

excuse me for a moment...
Aim at the right edge of the bunkers to play a little fade and then pull it left of all of them.

The last event was awesome, but I felt bad because of the dormant conditions in April. This years event is a week before our member-guest! We also have brand new greens, bunkers, and a renovated Clubhouse!

I look forward to hosting THP, Danny, and JB again!

It was still absolutely fantastic and you were an awesome host! Glad to see you back again for Part 2. THP'ers are in for an unreal time again.

Wonder how many times Danny makes them play the tips again....

It was still absolutely fantastic and you were an awesome host! Glad to see you back again for Part 2. THP'ers are in for an unreal time again.

Wonder how many times Danny makes them play the tips again....

Danny just out there trying to show them how much extra firepower they’re picking up with their custom fit shafts.

Number 12 is one of the prettiest Tee Shots there is. It's stunning the first time you play it!

With the first Shaft Up quickly approaching, this one should catch fire soon

Have to admit after jumping down the shaft rabbit hole this week to replace my steel x100s for the elbow issue, I'm starting to really appreciate UST!

With the first Shaft up of the year just a couple of weeks away, its time to get excited for this one as signups are right around the corner.

With the first Shaft up of the year just a couple of weeks away, its time to get excited for this one as signups are right around the corner.

The excitement should already be flowing through anyone with a pulse haha! This place is immaculate, and throw in a chance to work with the man the myth Danny from UST

More good things coming here on THP. What an Experience this one is shaping up to be!

haha I mean I'm still pretty excited about the first one too ;)

but super happy to see signups for #2

Anticipation :clapp:

THP everyday lately..

will be signing up for this for sure!

Back