EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

Going to be a fun one. Great course, good food and great equipment
I have no doubt about any of that! If anyone does, they aren't paying attention. ;)

We are greening up quickly with the great spring weather so far. I can't wait for this!

The T-Ravs and Budweiser will be flowing!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Not sure if this is code speak being posted, but its been way too long since I've been to St. Louis! Gotta get back to the Busch for a little baseball, hit up the toasted ravioli and wash it down with frozen custard! Count me in!

Last edited:
I like St Louis..I like T- Ravs...I like golf...I like THP Events...I like new golf gear...:unsure::unsure:

I can almost taste the Imo's now. Rich and Charlies has awesome T ravs and the Italian salad is so good, Artichoke hearts FTW!!

Another great experience from THP. I will be signing up for this one. Shafts have made a big difference in my game. Then add playing an exceptional course, Can't be beat!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

With the first one less than a couple of weeks away, we are gearing up for signups to this one.

With the first one less than a couple of weeks away, we are gearing up for signups to this one.

cant wait to follow the first part of this series!

Ready to toss my name in the hat. Going to be one of the great Shaft Up’s!

I would be very interested in finding graphite shafts that fit my game. I have been having some issues with my hands lately and think they could help. I haven’t spent a ton of time trying to find them though.

This will be the next signup we hold most likely and stay tuned for the life update thread for #1 going up soon

Ugg... wish I could sign up... just happens to be graduation that weekend. Not sure the principal can be gone from that....can’t wait to watch the forums and live vicariously through the participants! Good luck all!

This will be the next signup we hold most likely and stay tuned for the life update thread for #1 going up soon
Ohhhhh:cool:

I would be very interested in finding graphite shafts that fit my game. I have been having some issues with my hands lately and think they could help. I haven’t spent a ton of time trying to find them though.

From what I've demoed, graphite (and the vibration dampening) will definitely help my elbows. Hopefully your hands as well. I've jumped down the rabbit hole of graphite shafts with everyone on here. The UST Recoils and Protos were definitely near the top of the list.

From what I've demoed, graphite (and the vibration dampening) will definitely help my elbows. Hopefully your hands as well. I've jumped down the rabbit hole of graphite shafts with everyone on here. The UST Recoils and Protos were definitely near the top of the list.

What if it were a driver fitting? :D

I would love a driver fitting with a shaft guru. I have dabbled in driver fitting so far but frankly seem to be in a decent fit with my Callaway Mavrik with Aldila Rogue white. I haven't gone for a full fitting on the driver front.

I would be interested in a shaft with some of the stability of the Steelfiber but more feel. I have tried the standard Recoil 95 and found them a bit loose in the tip. I found the Steelfiber 95 to be very accurate but a bit dead and probably the stiff flex was a bit too much for me.

I would be interested in a shaft with some of the stability of the Steelfiber but more feel. I have tried the standard Recoil 95 and found them a bit loose in the tip. I found the Steelfiber 95 to be very accurate but a bit dead and probably the stiff flex was a bit too much for me.
I thought Steelfiber was like swinging a 2x4. The Recoil Proto 110s were a solid option for me. This is off-brand from the thread topic, but the MMT 105's were awesome. Little softer in the tip than the 110's but more stable than the 95s. That could be an option. Accra has a 100g shaft that might work as an in between as well.

I thought Steelfiber was like swinging a 2x4. The Recoil Proto 110s were a solid option for me. This is off-brand from the thread topic, but the MMT 105's were awesome. Little softer in the tip than the 110's but more stable than the 95s. That could be an option. Accra has a 100g shaft that might work as an in between as well.

It is hard to find the Protos to just test out.

I have been fit for everything except woods, wedges and putter! So, finding the precise exact shaft/head combination - would be extremely pleasing. I did play and played it well back in the day the MP-001 driver (only one I ever saw), had the then new NV 65 S shaft - it was money, kind of sad that I got rid of that club. Time to visit ebay (ha).

Back