Tour Event 2021 Sony Open

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
1610395457265.pngJanuary 14-17 at Wai’alae Country Club in Honolulu, HI. The second leg of the Hawaii swing to open the 2021 calendar year. Cam Smith is in the field to defend his title.
1610395343763.jpeg

Another weekend of primetime golf! With the girls away this weekend...this will be streaming all weekend.

Patrick Reed is out with blisters and shin splints and needs to get ready to play in Saudi Arabia.

Looking forward to watching... and for the N TX weather to break so I can start my year too!

I have always been of fan of this tournament. That's because of the location and the time of year that it is played. I will be watching along with the football games this coming weekend.

Golf in Hawaii....Ahhhh the dreams I have

Nothing like a working vacation in Hawaii for PGATOUR players...LOL!

Another weekend of primetime golf! With the girls away this weekend...this will be streaming all weekend.
Primetime golf is the best part of Hawaii tournaments!

Always is not to mention the gorgeous views.
My wife wasn't a big fan of the playoff yesterday, though - she was starving and wanted to go out to dinner, and I was like "just a little longer, it's going to a playoff!"

To her credit, though, she was a good sport about it, even went all Jim Mora on me - "Playoffs? You kiddin' me? Playoffs?!?" :ROFLMAO:

Fun sound bite from Kisner.

Need a pick for one and done! Webb? Ancer?

I think IM takes it down

Wish I could get paid to play golf in paradise. Think Berger pulls it off this week.

I think IM takes it down

He was back to striking the heck out of the ball last week, putter wouldn't cooperate. I like him this week too.

Draftkings Lineup:

Webb Simpson $11,100
Daniel Berger $10,000
Zach Johnson $8,500
Robert Streb $6,800
Brian Gay $6,700
Ryan Armour $6,500

Ryan Palmer

He was back to striking the heck out of the ball last week, putter wouldn't cooperate. I like him this week too.

Hope it works out using him for my fantasy golf pool this week 🤷🏽‍♂️

i used finau last week so clearly i’m not good at it ha

always a fun tournament to watch, i like the course/layout

Back