Tour Event 2021 Sony Open

Walking it in and bringing it home. Love watching Kevin Na! Hope that back is feeling good!

Great to see Na bring it home! Impressive he has time to walk in a 1ft putt.

Big time win by Na today!!!

Solid win for Na. Love the comeback story for him and being able to get over the mental hurdles he dealt with not too long ago.

Cool win for Na and Chris Kirk. That's great!!

Well, I was hoping for a 4-man playoff, but Na winning is a good outcome, too.

Great to see Ha win. Enjoy watching his game!

I was really happy to see Na get another win. He seems like a really good guy to me.

Big Na fan. Happy to see him get another one.

Na earned that one, big time. Great come from behind charge. Glad to see Kirk do what he needed to do to get his Tour status back too, that's probably the feel-good story of the whole tournament.

Just started today's coverage a bit ago, and watching Neimann toe shank that one by the green on 3 is such a great reminder of not trying to do too much from a bad lie. Just about every shot I see someone truly botch watching pga golf is trying to do what would be a fairly tough shot normally, from a terrible spot/lie. Holds true for my game too, and I really try to recognize when I'm counting the things stacked against an attempt, and not make that attempt.

Good for Kirk! Huge performance finishing where he needed to this week.

It may have been a career saver. Being able to get his status coming off the medical exemption will be huge.

If Collin Morikawa could putt he'd be a huge threat every week. Such a solid ballstriker, but his putting is dismal.

When did Horschel start doing the spastic stance thing before he putts? I really don't remember that.

Final group is kind of a snooze fest through most of the front.

If Collin Morikawa could putt he'd be a huge threat every week. Such a solid ballstriker, but his putting is dismal.
Ooh. Just realized he uses a Spider FCG. The epoxy just dried on my Spider FCG monster and I was putting it in a bag when I spotted his. :confused:

Watching Steele fall apart is tough.

Great seeing a close win last night. Pumped for Na, really enjoyed seeing him improve these last few years and pick up his pace if play. The walk ins are fantastic for the game as well

When did Horschel start doing the spastic stance thing before he putts? I really don't remember that.

Final group is kind of a snooze fest through most of the front.
For at least the last 2-3 years, maybe longer.

My wife and I worked Shot Link. Spent all four days on 12 fairway...
97ef05ef757d812e666ab68fb86f9063.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For at least the last 2-3 years, maybe longer.
Crazy I'd never spotted it. They show him on the tee and fairway a lot, but must not in the greens.

Back