2021 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

This happened at a Mariners game a few years ago we were at. The police tackled the hell out of the guy.

Well this game has not gone how I expected. Very much reminiscent if 2007 Pats against the Giants. Mahomes running for his life right out if the gate and he's still made some otherworldly throws. As a Bills fan I'm terrified because Mahomes is going scorched earth next year.

Some of these commercials are really bad

This Chiefs team is fantastic and will win a few more of these I have a feeling. Losing starting Tackles is never easy, especially against this D.
After watching this game, no one will convince me that the issue that happened with Britt Ried didn’t impact this game, and specifically Reid’s coaching. Also the fact that Bienamy got passed over for the HC openings. The game plan looks flat.

I saw on ESPN they had a fashion contest earlier in Tampa. Some dude was wearing a purse and a white suit or something?

I don't think it was a Scotty Cameron.

Only turning up the volume for the ads is the best way to watch a Nantz called SB.

That play summed up this whole game. Absolutely wrecked.

Well that was harsh

I could watch Tyreek Hill play any football game. Guy is magic.

That play summed up this whole game. Absolutely wrecked.

Pretty much. Searching for something. Anything. Nothing and hammered.

Winfield cannot take that penalty.

This Chiefs team is fantastic and will win a few more of these I have a feeling. Losing starting Tackles is never easy, especially against this D.
You never know. So many teams and players look destined for multiple Super Bowls that just don’t make it past one or two. It just takes so many things to go right just to make it to the game, much less win it. That is what is so impressive with Brady and all of his SB victories.

I do think the Chiefs have an entertaining future and they should be competitive for a decade with Mahomes as QB.

Lmao, Romo

Tampa Bay way better today, didn't need the ref help in the 1st half

That’s bush league

Hmmmm. Is KC the Jordan Spieth of football?

I get you need td’s but a fg helps is all I’m saying.

Back