2021 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

Now comes the big question, does Brady retire, go out on top, or does he complete his 2 year contract?
Looks like he has a pretty good chance to do both.

What a year for Tampa sports.
NHL Champions
MLB World Series
NFL Champions
I did not realize that wow.

That was a god awful game of football. At least I’m going to bed early?

Terrible team owners.

Talk about the 🐐!!! MVP!!!

What a year for Tampa sports.
NHL Champions
MLB World Series
NFL Champions

Heck of a 5 month run. Interesting that this was the only Championship of those that had aplayed in Tampa / St. Pete. Just a coincidence that Bucs got to play in Tampa today.

Did anyone else notice that when Brady said he couldn't hear the question, everyone in that stadium shut up?

I was just talking with my daughter who lives in downtown Tampa. She said it’s very loud there.

what you've been waiting for.

That was far superior to the play by play we got in Canada! They basically pretended it didn’t happen.

Man, if the Chiefs would have scored 50 and held Tampa to 0, they would have won by 50! 😜

Sorry, I am dealing with a Tampa buddy texting me telling me the reason Tampa won is because they dominated both lines of scrimmage and had more yards and no turnovers.

This guy now has a Super Bowl ring!😳
90625B15-47F3-419A-8ED4-53431D3F10A5.png

Brady is the G.O.A.T. and not just the best qb...he is the best football player EVER!

Romo saying Mahomes will play in a ton of SBs.... personally I’m saying he doesn’t.... that contract he signed will hamstring KC roster for years to come....
I’m setting the O/U at 5 total for his career and I think I’d take the under

5 SBs is a lot. And there are some good teams in the AFC - Indy, Buffalo, Tennessee Baltimore and Cleveland -that they will have to beat.

Back