Tour Event 2021 the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide

Who are they appeasing? For sure not the fans.. Maybe sponsors, but I cant think they were too happy either.
Media and fans, but more specifically just the general optics that “look we are protecting”

Curious to see if any changes come to the policy from this week’s events. I’m a bit undecided about the whole thing. I’m back to thinking that the Tour needs to stick to whatever policy they put in place. It just stinks that the tournament was impacted in this fashion. But I’m not sure making one-off exceptions is the solution regardless of how thoroughly someone may be dismantling the field.

Media and fans, but more specifically just the general optics that “look we are protecting”

Probably more so the media. That tends to be ready, fire, aim on topics like this.. I hate it all the way around..

Can l
Ask a question .... in USA , would you pay for a covid vaccine ? And what would happen if you need to go to doctor / hospital? Are you covered or is their a cost involved ? I have no I idea here

Can l
Ask a question .... in USA , would you pay for a covid vaccine ? And what would happen if you need to go to doctor / hospital? Are you covered or is their a cost involved ? I have no I idea here
tinstaafl

I'm sorry, but this conversation is beyond pointless. No matter what anyone says people will continue to believe what they believe, no matter what anyone else says. Everyone will see or read or hear what they want to hear, or simply just how they read, see, hear it, which might be completely different than someone else, and the two can debate until they are blue in the face, it won't change someone's thoughts or feelings.

How about talking about something else, like cast vs forged, oh how I miss that debate...

Forged :devilish:

Can l

My shots were free. All I had to do was make the first appointment and show up.

Who are they appeasing? For sure not the fans.. Maybe sponsors, but I cant think they were too happy either.
..the fans of a stupid story, maybe. But that requires ignoring the obvious: Fans not tested, free to roam arm to arm. Players required to be tested, can avoid everyone else and social distance, required to withdraw.

Total :sleep:

Reactions: JB
..the fans of a stupid story, maybe. But that requires ignoring the obvious: Fans not tested, free to roam arm to arm. Players required to be tested, can avoid everyone else and social distance, required to withdraw.

Total :sleep:

well i am a fan.. I am not appeased.

well i am a fan.. I am not appeased.
are you a fan of golf, or a stupid story? :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if they gave the pack two or three more rounds, one of them would have actually bested Rahm's number.

are you a fan of golf, or a stupid story? :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if they gave the pack two or three more rounds, one of them would have actually bested Rahm's number.

i am not sure I understand..

Back